A plugin help you to add a fullscreen background slideshow, the image support pattern overlay too.
Note: Right now the plugin have the jQuery selectors options to make the content container transparent, but the blur image is generated by external image editor like Fireworks. You can apply Gaussian blur to the image then upload in the plugin page. And you may have to customize your theme’s CSS to make it looks like iOS 7 blur effect.
- Support batch upload, help you to add the content quickly.
- Images in the backend support drag to re-order.
- Optional slideshow delay time.
- Optional randomize images.
- Optional transparent content container.
- Optional overlay.
- You can customize it to display in a certain post/page only.
- Live preview in the backend, what you see is what you get.
- Works fine in the small screen device.
- Compatible with latest jQuery and latest WordPress.
- Enqueue the js and css only when needed. Keep WordPress page size smaller.
- FAQ and source code are included in the package. Free update in the future.
Recommendation for you
Image Map HotSpot WordPress Plugin: