Simple, Powerful, Portable
UPDATED FOR 2017! Now supports up to 3 screens.
This industrial web browser was purpose built for dedicated internet terminals or web kiosks. It takes over the screen with a very basic, very modern web browser. Utilizing Chromium Embedded, this will let your full screen machine view the most modern HTML5 and CSS3 powered websites perfectly. This is a solid alternative to browser plugins and F11 mode.
- Dedicated Fullscreen Browser
- Easy Configuration
- HTML5 and CSS3 Friendly
- Perfect for internet terminals
- Portable, no installation required
- Self-contained, no prerequisites
- Unbranded, generic UI (with no credits given to the author or codecanyon)
- Supports up to 3 screens
- Autorun feature added
- Microsoft Windows
- When loading local URLs, use the following format: “file:///C:/Users/3nd47/Desktop/index.htm” (absolute) or “file:///index.htm” (relative)
- The use of an industrial keyboard is recommended to prevent system commands.
- This is powered by Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF), please check Google Groups for any troubleshooting issues.
- March 22, 2017 – UPDATED! Facelift with new browser engine, and support for up to 3 screens.
- March 15, 2013 – Added —allow-file-access-from-files ability.
- Nov. 9, 2012 – Upgraded to CEF3 engine (from CEF1)