Last Updated: March 4, 2012
Sometimes you find yourself not at your own computer with your FTP client of choice but really have to edit a file. You have access to a computer, but the computer’s master doesn’t want you to install anything. What do you do? You point your browser to your install directory of FTPLess and begin editing!
- Code editor built in.
- Change directory right at your finger tips.
- jQuery powered collapse/expand directories.
- Simple edits for files are much easier.
- Move directories into parent or sibling directories.
- Move files into parent sibling or sibling directories
- Upload files
- Create files and directories
- CHMOD files and directories
- Valid XHTML and CSS
The edit, delete, change directory, upload file, and create file/directory features have been disabled due to security reasons.
Username: username Password: password