This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
Nice work GLWS
Thank you very much
Very useful script, good luck with sales!
Thank you dear.
Nice work! Just one question.
Is it possible as admin to make multiple ftp connections, like one for website1.com and another for website2.com, while hosted on website3.com? And is it then possible to assign users to only access website1.com?
1st question yes you can create any amount of ftp connections. and 2nd question, for the moment users can access all the connections. But give three days time. I am now developing connection wise permissions system to this script. Thanks.
Your requirement is now updated. Now you can give permissions for FTP Accounts to users. See the demo now.
Great Work! Good Luck!!!
Thank you friend.
I just bought your script and I am having a hard time connecting to my ftp on my server. Please help
Please send me email with detailed issue faced to email@example.com.
Thank you for the help. This is a very nice script and well written I will be lookig for new stuff as you go.
I wish you had some instructions included.
Please refer to documentation
Documentation didn’t download with it. I looked and actually redownloaded it.
Never mind. I was looking for it outside the PHP 5 folder. Not within.
Ok. If you need any help just drop me a mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry for delay in reply, I was mid night here.
1. Please send me a email after you purchase this script through contact form at my profile and I will create this feature for you free (Direct Link Sharing)
2. If Amazon S3 allows you to use FTP Connection, Yes.
3. Yes. It depends on how to gave permission to user.
Terrific! Thank you, I’ll be purchasing soon Have a great day, nelliwinne!
Thank you for your purchase in advance. Greetings.
One more question (for now) Can I, as admin, set up user and not allow the user to set up any other FTP accounts? I assume this is the way it works, but wanted to be sure. Thank you! PS: When I tried to save an edited html file it said ftp settings not correct, but I thought I was testing the admin account ftp settings. Was this disabled? Thanks again
Only administrator can add or manager ftp accounts, other user can just use them only. Second one, it’s a bug. I also just found, I will correct that rightaway.
Awesome, will test again soon, when you say it is all resolved. Thanks!
Ah, one more item: The “HTML Editor” button (dark blue) is not needed, and it is a broken link. I click on a file “something.html”—the little edit icon under the file in the gallery. It opens up and there I can edit and save – REMARKABLE. But on that edit page, to the right, is a blue “HTML Editor” button for some reason, right next to the light blue “Save” button. The HTML button is just a link to a 404 page on Ceylon something. That edit button is not needed….
Question: Some items (images) open in a pretty modal, and I can get the full url link by right clicking (which is good for me, I need this). You mentioned you would be able to tweak the code for me to allow me to get the same absolute URL for other file types, such as css, html, doc, etc. Do I understand this correctly? Thank you again, your responsiveness is terrific!
1. HTML Editor button, you’re talking about is where? I cannot see any brocken link. Please provide me the url where this button is.
2. Modal popup is here in the script, when you buy, I can do that custom work for you.
3. Direct URL also something I will implement for you.
Error found and fixed. Thank you very much. And the redirecting after editing also now OK.
File Sharing also implemented. Please see the demo
Wonderful and More Wonderful! Thank you, nelliwinne! I’ll be purchasing this weekend!
Thank you. Now update is approved and ready at Codecanyon. Thank you for your great ideas. It helped me to add more value to the script.
Sorry for delay in response. It was mid night here in Sri Lanka.
01. It depends on how your FTP account settings are. If your FTP account is created to access “ABC” folder, the software will show that directory and all sub directories on it.
02. Please ignore this part. It is my mistake. I was for old version, but in this version we have password update facility at User Account section. I will remove that part from documentation.
03. Actually it’s Server FTP Control system. This script will not override server permissions. So this is I hope nothing to do with this script. Anyway I’ll dig more into this…
If you have any issue please send me email to email@example.com. I will solve any issue ASAP.
Very good, thank you, nelliwinne! I’ll let you know if any issues- very happy with your support
Sorry If my first question here is partly redundant with my previous post, but this time I ask less and more precise pre-purchase questions.
I expect to instal FTP Made Easy Pro ion my remote server (VPS) running distro Ubuntu 16.04…
I wish that a ftp user can connect from the script UI to solely a specific folder (e.g cedex16) accessible througt the path of my choice. But I don’t want this user to ever acces, vew or browse my server file system out of this folder.
- Q 1 : does FTP Made Easy Pro cover this, or do I have to restrict user access from shell commands ?
- Q2 : When creating a new FTP account, will the account connect my server in SFTP mode if the FTP Port parameter is set to 22 ?
- Q 3 : Can I fix upload / download quotas ?
- Q 4 – Would I find installation guidance in a README.txt file after the script download is achieved ?
Hi Thank you for inquiry.
FTP Made Easy Pro is working just as any other FTP Client (eg. File Zilla). Only difference is that Online FTP Client and have some great features which you do not find in any other ftp client eg. code editor, image thumb viewer. This script does not supersedes the server limitations. User can access only what FTP Account is allowed to do at your server.
1. Just create a ftp account and point it to specific folder at your server. Then connect it to the script. I recommend you to go to demo and do the same to understand how this works.) You can delete your ftp account after testing from demo).
2. You can use whatever port, just give the port when creating ftp account at FTP Made Easy PRO.
3. No. It’s limitation at server. This FTP Client does not have power over your server limitations.
4. Yes. There is a complete documentation with the package. Also note that if anything happens I’m here to help you to install it FREE of charge.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $9