Frontend for multipurpose & real estates is a new frontend for SmartEnd dashboard.
You can preview admin dashboard at SmartEnd script or:
- All features of SmartEnd script is available.
- Demo preview photos not included.
- Responsive Bootstrap Flat Design.
- Two Languages ( English & Arabic ).
- Two directions RTL and LTR.
- Ability to control style settings and colors.
- Ability to control logo,fav icon, backgrounds.
- Dynamic menus and pages.
- All topics type: text pages, photos, videos add audios.
- Multi maps and locations with every topic
- Multi Photos with every topics.
- Enable/Disable Comments.
- Get all topics for every user.
- Search Engine in all site sections.
- Enable/Disable Order form for every topic.
- Topic details format with advanced text editor.
- Multi categories with Fontawesome icons.
- Ajax forms for contact page, newsletter subscribe, comments and orders.
- Ability to enable or disable Captcha.
- Multi places for Ad Banners.
- Home page slide show banners
- Latest topics on home page
- Control all social networks links.
- Share script for : facebook, twitter, google+, linkedin and pintrest.
- Visits counter for every page.
- Most Viewed for every section.
- Two styles for footer.
- Enable/Disable newsletter subscription form.
- Enable/Disable Pre loader.
- You must have SmartEnd dashboard pre installed.
- Upload & Replace “app/Http/Controllers/FrontendHomeController.php” file to this path in your project: app/Http/Controllers/
- Upload & Replace “resources/views/frontEnd” folder to this path: resources/views/
- Upload & Replace “public/frontEnd” folder to this path: public/frontEnd/
- Optional: To install the demo contents continue to the next Step.
- Clear Cache: run this command: “php artisan cache:clear” or delete cache from file on “storage/framework/views/”
Demo Contents installation (Optional):
- Upload & Replace “uploads” folder to this path in your project: public/
- Set permissions for upload folder and it’s sub folders to : 777
- To install the Database Drop all old tables & import this file “demo_contents.sql”
- Add two new language vars to this file “resources/lang/en/backLang.php” and also to “ar/backLang.php”
'PropertiesForSale' => 'Sale Properties', 'PropertiesForRent' => 'Rent Properties',You can change translation as you need.
Changelog:January 18, 2018
Resolve: CSS/JS Paths bug while running on local machineDecember 15, 2017
Release of this script on Codecanyon.