Builder won’t activate properly?
Builder doesn’t work at all?
This means that for some reason forentend builder can’t access the database to create required tables (ether your database is protected, or some plugin affected the global $wpdb variable).
What you need to do is:
1. Check the prefix for your wordpress instalation, by default it’s “wp_”.
This can be done by opening the “wp-config.php” file in the text editor and searching for row that looks like this:
$table_prefix = ‘wp_’;
the text between the quotes is your wordpress prefix.
2. Copy this code to clipboard and replace wp_ with your table prefix
CREATE TABLE wp_frontend_builder_pages ( id mediumint(9) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, switch text NOT NULL, layout text NOT NULL, items MEDIUMTEXT NOT NULL COLLATE utf8_general_ci, PRIMARY KEY (id) ); CREATE TABLE wp_frontend_builder_options ( id mediumint(9) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, name text NOT NULL, value text NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (id) );
3. Open your wp database from phpMyAdmin on server
4. Click SQL tab, paste the code in textarea, and pres “go” button
5. Go back to wordpress admin panel/plugins and activate frontend builder