WooCommerce Free Shipping Banner displays Free Shipping information Bar or Banner that encourage customers to purchase more products to get Free Shipping.
Free Shipping Bar for WooCommerce is the best WooCommerce plugin that increases order revenue using free shipping as a marketing tool. Every store owner wants to increase sales and traffic to their online store.
Free Shipping Bar for WooCommerce plugin allows you to display how much a customer has purchased and how much they need to spend more to get free shipping. This plugin shows customizable success messages when customers purchase enough minimum amount Free Shipping or amounts missing to reach Free Shipping. Using the WooCommerce Free Shipping plugin, users can also display a customizable progress bar with the current percentage value on the frontend.
Here are Main features of Free Shipping Bar for WooCommerce:
- Simple and Easy to Use: Free Shipping Bar for WooCommerce plugin has a nice design and user-friendly interface. This plugin has a simple and hassle-free setup which only takes few minutes to set up
- Free Shipping Zone: WooCommerce Free Shipping Bar allows users to select a shipping zone that allows free shipping to display the progress on the frontend.
- Detect country and select shipping zone: Free shipping bar will automatically detect customers’ locations base on their IP address. Then automatically select shipping zone. The Detect IP feature can be applied to detect at the country level, not working for states or provinces and regions within a country. Therefore, the shipping zone must be set at the country level.
- Works on Mobile: This feature allows you to enable or disable the free shipping bar on mobile devices. Because working on responsive devices is now an important feature for all plugins. By default, the free shipping bar is enabled for mobile devices but if you want you can disable this on mall screens.
- Free Shipping Progress: Free Shipping Bar for WooCommerce plugin allows you to display how much a customer has purchased and how much they need to spend more to get free shipping.
- Customizable Content Bar: Using the WooCommerce Free Shipping Bar plugin user can customize the design of the Content bar with different font colors, link color, background color, font size, text-align, and font family.
- Customizable Progress Bar: Free Shipping Bar plugin allows you to enable or disable the progress bar on the frontend. Users can customize the progress bar with 2 positions (top and bottom), Background Color, Text Color, Link Color, Font-Size, progress bar effect.
- Multiple Progress Bar Styles: WooCommerce Free shipping bar provides 3 different styles for the frontend progress bar. Users can select one on them.
- Custom CSS: Users can add custom CSS to design the progress bar and content bar.
Customizable Messages: This plugin allows users to customize the text of Announce message, Purchased message, Success message, and error message.
- Announce System: Content is shown in the main progress bar when users access the website. Use the available shortcode to add in this form
- Message Purchased: Content notification is shown in the main progress bar when the user adds a product to the cart. Use some available shortcodes to add to this form.
- Message Success: Content notification is shown in the main progress bar when the user’s total amount greater than or equal to a minimum order amount of the Free Shipping zone and then users can directly go to the checkout page with the available shortcode.
- Message Error: Content is shown in the main progress bar of the checkout page when users missing amounts to received Free Shipping. This total missing can be added with the available shortcode.
- Initial Delay: Users can change the initial delay of the progress bar. The initial delay time is used to display the progress bar after the page loaded.
- Close Message: Allow users to close the bar. Users can enable or disable this feature.
- Time to Disappear: WooCommerce Free Shipping Bar allows users to Enable or disable the time to disappear feature to allow time to disappear. The free shipping bar will automatically disappear after some time.
- Set Time to Disappear: This feature allows users to select a time for the free shipping bar to disappear automatically. Users can make the free shipping bar reappear by click on the free delivery truck icon.
- Assign Pages: This feature allows you to hide the free shipping bar on different pages like Cart, Checkout, My Account, etc.
- Conditional Tags: Select which page where the bar should appear. Normally, you will want the bar to appear on WooCommerce pages only. This option will help you to configure where the bar appears by using WordPress conditional tags.
1.1.2 – 10 Dec, 2021
- Fix: Bug Fixes related to jquery - Add: Support Pages - Add: License Verifiction Pages
1.1.1 – 13 Aug, 2021
- Fix: Design issues for shipping banner
1.1.0 – 13 April, 2021
- Fix: the double tab hidden - Fix: the text area Space issue - New: Saved the by default design when the plugin is activated - New: Shows the success message when the settings are saved in the database
1.0.0 – 05 April, 2021
- initial release