“FREAKING MATHS” as the name suggests, even simple Mathematics under some ‘constraints’ may sometimes freak you out..!
The Rules of the game are Simple:
- Very simple equations will be shown on the screen and you have to tell if it is correct or not.
- 1 second is given for each equation.
- Reach high score!!!
- Beat your friend’s score!!!
- Added option to disable sound
- Fix bug related to timer on resuming game
- Added option to change ad frequency. Search for variable name adcounter in gameactivity.java file. Currently it is 5.
- Fixed Bug of stopping of timer after resuming app from background.
- Added Share button since many buyers requested for that.
- Updated Google Play Libraries to the latest version
- Updated Google Play Game Libraries to latest version.
Features of Source Code
- Very easy to integrate and customize.
- Very simple and clean UI
- Admob banner ads and interstitial included.
- Different Ads can be easily added
- Google Play leaderboards present
- Large number of background present
- App rater included to remind the user to rate app after X days.
- PSD files also included for logo modification.
What You Get
- JAVA, XML and APK files.
- PSD photoshop files for game logo and graphics used in game.
- Necessary Library Files required for game.
FAQQ. Can it be reskinned in eclipse?
Q. Does it uses Google play services or old admob sdk?
Ans. Google play services.
Q.Is it necessary to change the application layout before deploying it to play store?
Ans.That depends entirely on you. I suggest changing it for the sake of uniqueness.
Q.How to change time for one question?
Ans. It is given in the documentation