FPDF Designer helps you to create a PHP script to create an FPDF. Without any experimentations. Create your PDF, copy the code and paste it into your PHP file. Voila, ready!
Note: FPDF Designer is not suitable for cell phones or tablets
- Easy positioning per drag and drop
- Option settings per context menu
- auto sort
- Insert PHP variables
- Live script output
- Pure front-end, no server support.
- Save and Load
DocumentationOnline documentation can be found here.
Note: If you use more than 60 elements on your PDF, please set max_input_vars in your php.ini up to 3000 (or more if needed) to see all elements in the created PDF
- Fixed a bug – ID issue when a saved design was loaded in which an element was deleted
- Fixed a bug – for orientation lines on scroll
- Fixed a bug – for loading issue and item id’s
- Added – save and load