Froms Plus is a form framework.
PHP version includes elements from JS version, plus PHP admin interface and form fields generation based on config files.
Froms Plus has collection of contact, user, ecomerce forms, example of results page and allows you to create forms of any complexity.
Other variations of Forms Plus:
40+ Color Themes
Each color theme has its own css file, that can be easily modified for creating your own colors.
90+ Form templates
A lot of ready to use forms.
Contains 13 designs with styled form elements and animation effects.
Elements can be marked to be a part of the calculations.
Forms data can be sent with AJAX.
Forms can be prevalidated before submit.
- PHP: Admin Interface
PHP: Config Files
One config file for form page and admin side.
Validate data on server side.
PHP: Sender IP
Track your customers via IP’s.
PHP: Email Notification
Send form data to your email. Autoresponder email message.
PHP: Collected Data Export
Export collected form data to HTML (.htm), CSV (.csv), OpenDocument Spreadsheet (.ods), PDF (.pdf), Excel 95 and above (.xls), Excel 2007 and above (.xlsx).
PHP: Database Storing
Store received data in MySQL database with MySQLi, MySQL PDO, MySQL.
Fill your forms step by step, with each step validation and submit filled data with AJAX at the end.
Inputs can be masked, so your customers will be hinted with value the can fill in.
- Datepickers, Sliders, Colorpickers, Autocomplete, Captcha
Smart Checkboxes and Radio Buttons
Toggle all checkbox. Autocheck checkbox/radio with input next to it. Checkbox/radio groups with subgroups.
Show/hide blocks with buttons, checkboxes, radio, selects. Toggle, add, remove css classes when block is shown/hidden. You can also do it with predefined in script tag templates, so no field will be submitted unless shown.
Includes progressive form elements: customized selects, toggles, ratings, picture and block pickers, spinners, image uploaders.
Blocks that can be shown/hidden on click, plus blocks with accordion-like behaviour.
Forms are powered with Bootstrap – most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive design.
Complete set of Font Awesome vector icons created by Dave Gandy.
HTML5 and CSS3
Take full advantage of modern web technologies. Semantic HTML markup and standards-compliant CSS.
Size doesn’t matter – a fully responsive layout that adapts to all devices.
Contains a large amount of customized elements: text and file inputs, selects, textareas, radio buttons, checkboxes, etc.
16 May 2017 – Version 1.2.0
- Added 4 new designs: Square, Round, Square dark, Round dark (check livepreview).
- Added ability to set js options for blockpicker, colorselector, imagepicker, selection, textarea datatypes.
- Added autofocus and readonly attribute support.
- Added ability to add/remove a group of fields according to a field value.
- Stopped scrolling up a page in tabs on load.
19 January 2017 – Version 1.1.1
- Added ability to set validation rules for selection datatype.
- Improved MySQL handlers to set correct character set for MySQL client.
- Added ability to select default design color.
- Added ability to set js options for spinner datatype.
- Improved search algorithm.
- Added search page in admin panel.
- Added system info page in admin panel.
11 July 2016 – Version 1.1.0
- Added cloning feature for form attributes – one or several simple attributes (fields) can be dynamically added or removed infinite number of times.
- Extended settings for export of collected data.
- Added 5 new formats for collected data export:
- HTML (.htm)
- CSV (.csv)
- OpenDocument Spreadsheet (.ods)
- PDF (.pdf)
- Excel 95 and above (.xls)
- Excel 2007 and above (.xlsx)
- Added two new forms in collection (they demonstrate the cloning feature):
- Added ability to group cloning attributes in email messages and admin panel.
22 June 2016 – Version 1.0.4
- Added RTL support.
- Added autocomplete support.
- Added Google Places autocomplete.
- Added actions.
- Added ability to output debug for AJAX requests.
- Added ability to set configuration from PHP variable.
- Updated documentation.
10 June 2016 – Version 1.0.3
- Replaced mysqlnd method by another one to make it more compatible with systems that don’t have this library.
7 June 2016 – Version 1.0.2
- Improved interaction with slider on mobile devices.
6 June 2016 – Version 1.0.1
- Added new design – pArrow.
- Added block toggle (show block).
- Added ability to send different email messages for different groups of users including autoresponder email message.
- Added automatic detection of available MySQL handler: MySQLi, PDO MySQL, MySQL.
- Added additional validation for attribute identifiers to avoid problems with uniqueness of HTML ids.
- Improved error handling for config files (YAML syntax errors).
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Updated documentation.
16 May 2016 – Version 1.0.0
- Initial release.