FormCraft is the most complete, flexible & customizable Drag & Drop Form Builder tool for WordPress on the market.
Powered by Drag & Drop FunctionalityWith the familiar drag & drop style of editing, FormCraft is a breeze to use. With a clean GUI to work in behind the scenes you simply drag the item you need from the menu and drop it in place on the form you have chosen. Everything is WYSIWYG so move it around with your cursor and drop it in place. Boom! Form built. It’s crazy simple to create complex, awesome forms.
WordPress FamiliarityTo create that compelling user experience we developed FormCraft to feel immediately familiar with the WordPress Dashboard. Once activated you will see a new menu item in WordPress and an easy to use dashboard with menu items that make building forms a breeze.
Build items at the top, text fields in the nav to the right. Everything is drag & drop, and yet has that familiar WordPress feel to it so the learning curve is practically nil from the get-go.
Add-Ons GaloreExtend functionality beyond the basic, or take your existing Payment Gateways and integrate them with your forms – everything is possible with a long list of Addons available including MailChimp, GetResponse and Campaign Monitor (FREE!).
Style it UpWho said forms had to be boring? Sick of trying to integrate a form so it doesn’t end up looking like MS DOS? Try FormCraft – we got you. With multiple layers of customization available within FormCraft, you can easily change fonts, update layouts, place your logo or even add custom CSS to really tweak the look and feel.
Change the width, update the base color, or add an entire custom color scheme, even add a background image – there is a form with your name on it.
Responsive & ScalableFormCraft has been designed and developed from the ground up with scalability and responsiveness at its core. No matter the device, FormCraft has a display resolution ready to take it on, whether it’s mobile, smartphone, tablet or even smartwatch your webforms will never have looked better. The code has been optimized so it’s lightweight and validated HTML5 sitting on a full AJAX framework so there are no page reloads necessary. Simply beautiful forms on every device.
Triggers, Conditional Logic, Math FormulasNo stone has been left unturned in this latest fourth generation form builder platform, you can embed forms to ‘popup’ on any page or trigger a form using an existing element on a page. Go even further with conditional logic that allows you to show/hide fields, send emails or trigger integrations or use math expressions to update a live shopping cart.
AnalyticsNew to FormCraft is real time web form analytics, your marketing crew are going to love this. You can view form views and submissions, check conversion rates and payment conversion rates – weekly, monthly, yearly or by custom periods.
Full DocumentationAccess dozens of tutorials, search help topics with real life examples and access everything without leaving the form editor. We have made sure the help files and tuts are all accessible from within the editor making it super easy to get help on the fly while you work.
SupportWe provide support and automatic updates for 6 / 12 months after purchase. Additional support and updates packs can be purchased.
If you have a general query, you can use the comment section of the plugin. You can create a support ticket here
GDPRFormCraft is prepared for GDPR. Read more here.
10-Day RefundsWe offer a 10-day refund if you aren’t satisfied with our product. When we issue a refund your license will be cancelled. You can use this link to ask for a refund: http://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new
Refunds are offered outside of the 10-day window as well, if the plugin was broken and we couldn’t fix it for you.
Multi-SiteFormCraft works on one standalone installation, or any one site on a WPMS installation. An add-on is required to use the plugin across all the sub-sites of a WordPress Multi-Site Installation.
3.7.5 (20th December 2018)
1. (Improvement) Support for disabling success message animation 2. (Improvement) Support for FormCraft block in the new WP block editor 3. (Fix) Fixed textarea newline issue when Disable Submit on Enter enabled 4. (Fix) Character count for textarea not working as expected with some characters
3.7.5 (14th November 2018)
1. (Fix) An issue where fields weren't appearing at full-width on some themes
3.7.4 (7th November 2018)
1. (Improvement) New separator option -- semicolon -- for exporting entries 2. (Improvement) New option to remove empty tags from email content 3. (Improvement) Support for attaching files with autoresponders 4. (Fix) Fixed an issue where addon data wasn't being duplicated with the form 5. (Fix) Minor CSS improvements
3.7.3 (16th September 2018)
1. (Improvement) Speeds up form loading for forms with a lot of conditional logic steps
3.7.2 (13th September 2018)
1. (Improvement) Added auto index.php to prevent upload files from appearing in search 2. (Improvement) Changed how unique cookie ID is generated 3. (Improvement) New whitelisted file extensions 4. (Fix) Fixed issues throwing PHP warnings 5. (Fix) Fixed Html2Text library conflict issue 6. (Fix) Fixed issue where WordFence was blocking form save attempts
3.7.1 (10th August 2018)
1. Fixed submit_empty_fields issue 2. Minor CSS patches 3. Fixed checkbox rendering issue on FireFox