The Form Validation – made easy script allows you to very easily set up validation rules and validate these rules against any sort of input coming from any type of array data source such as $_POST, $_GET or a key/value filled array.
The script can with ease be plugged in with existing HTML form code without drastically changing the HTML code. Or be implemented from scratch. The script also handles the population of input values for input fields, textareas, checkboxes, radio buttons and select lists if a default value has been specified and when a form is posted and returned to the user. This means the user never has to type in the same information twice when a form is invalid!
The script comes with a bunch of predefined rules but how you want to validate each and every input in your form is all up to you. With custom functions you are able to hook up with the script and supply your own validation rules and error messages.
- Very easy to set up
- Doesn’t leave your HTML code in a mess
- Validates against any key/value array
- Populates and re-populates form input values as default and on submit
- Predefined validation rules such as required, format, min and max length/value
- Fully customizable with custom functions
- Custom error messages