The FooEvents Express Check-in plugin is an extension for FooEvents for WooCommerce that makes checking in attendees at your event a fast and effortless process. The intuitive interface allows you to find attendees in a matter of seconds through a nifty auto search feature or you can use a regular barcode scanner to scan printed tickets and automatically check-in attendees which is perfect for large events. The no mess, no fuss approach to managing check-ins at your event!
The FooEvents Express Check-in plugin is an extension for FooEvents for WooCommerce which can be purchased here.
- Search by purchaser or attendee name, ticket ID or ticket status
- Ajax loading of results, no page refresh
- Auto Search – Search as you type
- Auto Check-in – Check-in an attendee automatically if a ticket ID is found
- Mobile friendly – Works on desktops, tablets and mobile phones
- Change the attendees check-in status to “checked-in”, “not checked-in”, “canceled” or “unpaid”
- Works brilliantly with most 2D barcode scanners!!!
1.0.6 (Pending review) - FIXED: PHP warning output 1.0.5 - ADDED: Additional user roles now have access - ADDED: Plugin update notification - FIXED: Various minor bugs