– Version: 1.0.0
– Last update: 22/07/2020
– File Included: Full Source code of Flutter App (Android & iOS)
Delivery Boy Flutter app
A complete solution using flutter framework created by Google is an open-source mobile application development. It is used to develop applications for Android and iOS, as well as being the primary method of creating applications
We’ve already laid the foundation — freeing you to create without sweating on the small things.
Foodie uses Laravel (PHP Framework for Web Artisans) Laravel is a web application framework with an expressive, elegant syntax. The foundation has been laided — freeing you to create without sweating the small things.
Flutter App Features:
- Multiple Restaurants or Restaurants directory Management System
- Google Maps for showing routes to customer delivery address
- Online/Offline availability
- Entities & Models are ready to use.
- Clean & organized Dart Language code using MVVM/Bloc Pattern
- Easy to restyle and theming base on your branding.
- Working fine with bright and dark mode.
- Awesome animations are ready to use: Hero Animations, Parallax Animations, Sliding & Swiping animations
- Working really well on both iOS and Android with support with 60 frames per second (fps).
- Cash on delivery and payment on pickup methods
- Push notification using FCM (Firebase Cloud Messaging)
- User Profile
- Orders History
- Help & Supports
- Account Settings
Admin Pannel (PHP Laravel) Features:
- Admin dashboards and statistics.
- Multi Roles and Permission (Admin, Restaurant Manager, Client,...).
- Stripe, RazorPay and Paystack Payments Getway.
- Send notification to users
(For backend user) Visit the Foodie Backend
This is online documentation, this link can help you how to get started with flutter and how to setup Foodie Delivery Boy Flutter App.
View online doc: Foodie Delivery Boy app Documentation
Download doc: Download Foodie Delivery Boy app documentation
If you have any questions or problems you need to be solved, you can always use the Comments section on the item page. The support team will process your request as quickly as possible.