FoodDaddy-Online Food Ordering App By Flutter
FoodDaddy is a cross-platform Android and Ios app. With this template you can create your own food ordering application with beautiful design! It is quick, easy and affordable. FoodDaddy app has many clever built-in features.
This template provides you easy way to make your own app. Code is easily configurable and customizable. Project is well documented.
FoodDaddy app provides all online ordering functionality. So you can create easily your own food ordering app
We have a lot of experience with developing Flutter apps. Our priority is to create top quality products with beautiful design, write a perfectly clean code and make apps easily configurable and customizable. We are following Design Guidelines and permanently watching new trends.
We are always here to help you. Happy customer is the most important thing for us..
- Splash screen
- Food Category List
- Today’s Deal List
- Most Popular Food List
- Full Food List by Category
- Food Item Card UI design
- Food rating and review option
- Food Details
- Food Item Add in Cart
- Food Item delete from Cart
- Customize alert Dialog
- Empty Cart UI
- Cart UI and Functionality
- Shopping cart Icon with count
- Add Delivery Address option
- Payment Choose Option
- Cash On Delivery option
- Add Debit/Credit card add option
- Payment Process
- Payment Success
- Profile Page UI
- Profile Information Add Functionality
- Add Profile Image by Camera or gallery
- Top quality clean code created by experienced senior Flutter developer
- Easy configuration
- Well documented
1. Is there have documentation for guiding how use the source code ?
Documentation and source code are included in download package. You will get all in one.
2. Dose it support backend or connect any APIs ?
No, It dose not. It just template application only. We do not connect any APIs. You have to add APIs functions by yourself for matching with your business.
3. After buying this application, can i modify color, components, remove or add more functions?
Yes, you absolutely can do that
4. Can I use this application and connect with my backend APIs?
Yes, you just add more functions for connect it with your backend APIs
Are you interested? Check this:
Demo Download Link