Pre-Sales Question: 1) I´m using Easy Digital Downloads and I need to inform users by e-mail of a download item update. Is it possiible? 2) Can it be configured to only admin add people to specific download items?
1) Yes, you can inform to user by email when update to download. It will send email to all followers of particular downloads
2) No, right now there is no settings available. If you want then we can help you as custom work
Knowledge Base Official Support Facebook
One more question: Is it possible to “disable” temporaly or some way to skip e-mail to users to specific updates in downloads?
Yes. When you update any post/pages/custom post type, there is once checkbox and if you tick it then only it will sent update emails to followers.
Let me know if you have any other questions
1) One more question: Is it possible to “disable” temporary or some way to skip e-mail to users to specific updates in downloads?
Ans: Right now this feature is not available.
2) Plugin now supports Add Followers from back-end. Admin can add follower in particular post.
For more information, You can check it here
Is it possible to purchase your plugin for just $26? I have $26 credit at Codecanyon (refund from other purchased product). And I unable fund $20 credit to my account at this time.
Don’t worry. My Paypal account is working again and I purchased your plugin. Thanks
How do I add follow button for category or custom taxonomy ? I did not find the shortcode or php code in the document page
Please have a look at first FAQ: http://wpweb.co.in/documents/faq/follow-my-blog-post/
we are getting ready to upgrade to php 7 and ran a compatibility test. Here are the results…
FOUND 2 ERRORS AFFECTING 1 LINE
65 | ERROR | Function eregi() is deprecated since PHP 5.3 and removed since PHP 7.0; Use preg_match instead
65 | ERROR | Extension ‘ereg’ is deprecated since PHP 5.3 and removed since PHP 7.0; Use pcre instead
Is this something that can be easily addressed. We can update the code as necessary until you include this in an update.
Thank you for pointing. We will think to fix those warnings, but they are not preventing plugin to work. If you will disable debug mode you won’t see them.
Hello, Plugin now supports PHP 7 version.
Hello, I cannot get the plugin to follow my tags on our CPT. How to do it ?
Actually there is a short-code available in the plugin to follow category, tag and user. You have to use the shortcode for that.
For more information please checkout documentation: http://wpweb.co.in/documents/follow-my-blog-post/
Also we have support system available, you can create support ticket from here: http://support.wpweb.co.in/
Please have a look at 2nd FAQ
Hi thanks for your quick response. I haven’t tested the emails. But the follow up button on my Custom posts are working well.
However what we need to have is a solution for users to follow up tags in an easy front end manner. Users are submitting tags front end along with CPT , any kind of
existing or new tags. So we need other user to be able to “push a button” in front of tags he sees in any custom post page.
A the moment, i don’t know how to make this work, with a a short code… we need an automatic process.
Do you see what I mean ?
Or do I get it wrong ?
As of now, the plugin only supports follow tags on post/custom post archive page. If you want follow tags on each single post/custom post page then it possible using custom code. We can help you as custom work.
Hi, OK thanks. where can we discuss this ?
You can create email us on email@example.com or you can create support ticket from here: http://support.wpweb.co.in/
Please mention the custom work there so we can take forward from there.
I’m looking for a plugin that allows users to follow author’s blog posts. The subscribers then should only see posts from the followed authors in chronological order. Sort of like the Facebook wall. Is this plugin capable of doing that?
I hope you are doing good and thank you for showing interest in our plugin.
Actually our plugin provide functionality to follow an posts, terms, authors and users will see listing which they followed posts, terms and authors sing shortcode on frontend with recent at top.
But if you want to display like followed user, then their post and etc.. Then it is not available in our plugin right now.
For more detail you can see our documentation what functionality we have in our plugin as: http://wpweb.co.in/documents/follow-my-blog-post/
I have couple of pre sale questions:
1. I am using Sabai discuss (KB) plugin and it has its own structure for categories. Will your plugin identify Sabai´s categries?
2. Since there are many categories, is it possible to have all catgeories as part of dropdown? As independently published categories will run into over 100!
Do let me know.
1) Can you please let me know how you want follow my blog post plugin to work with Sabai’s categories?
2) Where you want categories as part of dropdown?
Sabai plugin has its own structure of categories that is not recognised by custom types categories in wordpress.
1. I have content created using Sabai plugin and I want the user to subscribe to the content by category. Exactly same what your plugin does with Wordpress categories (Hope i am able to explain!). So I want to check if follow my blog post plugin will acknowledge/integrate with categories created by Sabai plugin?
2. As I see in your live preview, all categories are individually reflected and the user has to click on the category to be able to subscribe. Now image if one has 100 categories. To display the 100 categories individually will confuse the user. So my question was, if all the categories can be pulled together as part of dropdown?
1. If Sabai plugin not using WordPress structure for categories then it will not work. It can be done with custom code.
2. As of now, there is no functionality for category dropdown. It can be done with custom code.
1) If you can send Sabai plugin to us on firstname.lastname@example.org we can check how categories work and let you know if it is working with that or not.
2) if you have basic knowledge of WordPress coding, you can make a custom shortcode for this easily.
Great thank a lot! I will connect with you on email.
There is an error if use your plugin with PHP 7.2
Warning: Parameter 2 to Wpw_Fp_Admin::wpw_fp_follow_user_list_posts_where() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/domain.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
Please fix it
Thank you for pointing. We will fix those warnings, but they are not preventing plugin to work. If you will disable debug mode you won’t see them.
Hello, Our plugin now supports PHP 7 version.
Hello, can I use it as a notification service for rentals, for example, when someone wants to know of new properties added in a particular city or zip code, like in this example:
Please let me know. Thank you
Hello, Yes it is possible. You need to create particular city or zip as the category So whenever new property added to city or zip, the user will get a notification.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $11.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work