Flutter for wordpress is an app that does convert your Wordpress website into a mobile true native app with customized contents within a fillip. What is “customized content”?
Flutter for wordpress transfers exactly all contents with different formats that you created in Wordpress website into your mobile app without any coding skill and development time. To engage with customers in mobile, we need mobile app. Flutter for wordpress maximizes your customer’s experience and usability through UX flow in both Android and iOs.
- Compatible with any Wordpress site – the app is used the default Rest API from Wordpress to synchronize both sides from Website to Mobile app and vice versa
- Great UX design smooth home page and post navigation, varies built-int Flutter widget, quick blogs filter, searching keyword history…
- Flexible Design System – easy to config the homepage, category, Blog with a bunch of built-in components: Banner Slider, Banner Grouping, multi-columns Blog view…
- Powerful User Setting – the ability to enable the push notification, view wishlist, rate the app on app stores, Different themes, Smart Chat setting, switching languages
- Push notification – via Firebase and oneSignal Instance Synchronization – from mobile to the server and vice versa, the data will be updated smoothly without waiting for time.
- 60 frames per second (fps) app – working really well on both iOS and Android Support Smart Chat integrate with realtime Firebase, works with any Chat app like Messenger, WeChat, Whataspp… and also support the Intercom service.
- 3 type of Blog Detail screens – change to difference sexy blog detail news via config file.
- Multi-Languages – support to switch to any languages and easy to add your own Languages, also Right To Left (RTL) languages.
- Different themes and colors – Support a lot of themes with different colors which save locally in the app
- DeepLink – support for both ios and android, to help to reach to your app easier via another outside channel, such as route the user from website to open your app.