Flutter UI Kit with 15 screens for Organic Food Shop, Grocery Shop.
Why purchase this template?
If you happen to be a startup or starting your side business as grocery shop and looking for a simple yet gorgeous mobile app template to start then look no further. I’ve just the right thing for you. It’s simple yet gorgeous, robust, fast and affordable for you.
What are you going to get from this template?
This particular template contains around 15 different app screens including a splash screen and everything an eCommerce application might need. Screens included:
- Splash Screen: Whenever you open up the application you will see a splash screen with a custom image that can be used as logo or replace with your own. This particular screen includes an intro title as well.
- Authentication: For authentication two nice and elegant pages are provided to be used for Log In and Registration. Very clean and easy to be customise.
- Phone Authentication: In cases some application might have a feature for authentication using phone number. This particular page is nicely designed to be used for that purpose.
- Application Landing Page: Landing page or the main Home Page is the heart of an application that’s the user gonna use the most. It has several segments for showing different important categories, banners etc.
- Product List Page: Lists all the products for your store. This is the very important part of your application that is going to help your customers browse through all the items and make the purchase.
- Product Details: Shows details about your products. Page includes elements for product image ( Large ) product name, quantity, price, description, button to add to cart, and some meta data with up-sell feature at the bottom.
- Product Category List: Page contains straight forward elements for showing all the categories your store might have. Responsive image, items that uses two column scroll-able widget.
- Filter Products: Filter products from an additional filter page. For demonstration purpose two widget list has been included. You can add your own or remove unnecessary element from the page.
- Cart: Shows list of your items that you have added in cart, you can increase the quantity of the products ordered, proceed to check out or remove the items.
- Checkout: This bottom sheet will be triggered from cart page. When you proceed to checkout this bottom sheet appears with options related to payments and checkout procedures.
- Order Successful: If order is successfully placed you will be redirected to a separate page notifying about the successful checkout. This particular page is designed to serve that purpose.
- Order Failed: For failed order from wish list page, a dialog is shown notifying user that the order has been failed to be placed. This widget serves that purpose. Easy to customise and performance optimised.
- Profile Page: Designated for user account page. With a circular avatar and list of profile options with logout button at the bottom.
How to use
It’s very simple To use, follow the steps below:
- Download and extract main project file.
- Open Android studio and import into IDE.
- If you are using Visual studio code, just open the project in VS Code.
- Fire up the emulator / device and run the project simply.
- Added custom fonts to improve design quality.
- Responsive design issue resolved for all screens.
- Improved design for Product Details., Home page, Texts across application.
- Performance optimization.