Experience Multimedia like never before with Flow Gallery
Showcase your photography/audio/video work with ‘Flow Gallery’; the ultimate professionally developed jQuery plugin based HTML5 Multimedia Gallery.
Choose from column or row layouts and present your best work in style with this epic gallery plugin. Flow Gallery supports YouTube, Vimeo and DailyMotion as well as any stock footage and other self-hosted video/audio making it perfect for almost every occasion.
What are you waiting for – take a look for yourself!
Select how to display your multimedia with support for multiple albums, deep linking, filtering and sorting. Your best work has never looked better.
Stunning CSS3 animations make transitions mesmerising to watch and creates that ‘sticky’ experience for your users.
Award Winning Material Design!
2015 Envato Winner: Material Design on CodeCanyon
Material Design is an interactive design language developed by Google, and Flow Gallery was voted best Material Design item on CodeCanyon, Envato Market in 2015. It is designed with best practice coding techniques to provide the most modern design available in market today.
Of course Flow Gallery gives you more pixels per square inch meaning it is ready for your Retina Ready devices, featuring a thoroughly Responsive design which is optimised for touchscreen devices.
It displays beautifully across all types of devices, mobile/cell phones, Tablets and all desktop browsers while providing the unique feel of a native app.
You can pass an mp4 file for video, and mp3 file for audio, or pass all the necessary formats for the widest possible support of native HTML5 playback. Flow Gallery plays audio/video using HTML5 in supported browsers and Flash in older browsers.
Still not convinced? Explore the Demos Now!
Whatever you choose to do Flow Gallery will work in both modern and old browsers (with suitable fallbacks where necessary).
Not a jQuery genius? Not experienced enough to implement on your WordPress site? Good news then! We have also developed a hassle free WordPress Plugin with all of the same amazing features without the need for any coding. Flow Gallery for WordPress is available separately here.
Extended Functionality with Purpose Built Extensions
Still want more? Of course you do, and we’ve got you covered. Developed by the same team that brought you Flow Gallery are a range of extremely powerful add-ons (extensions) that give you increased functionality and bring further options to this already extensive Plugin.
Designed in conjunction with Flow Gallery, Photo Feed provides you the ability to pull feeds from Flickr and Picasa – save valuable time without duplicating uploads! Complete compatibility guaranteed.
Available here (sold separately)
Already have an extensive collection of video assets that you don’t want to recreate in Flow Gallery? Video Feed is a purpose built extension for you! Video Feed provides you the ability to pull feeds from YouTube, Vimeo and Dailymotion to build your gallery in just a few clicks.
Available here (sold separately)
You’ve got a gazillion followers on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest & Dribble and you want to use them in Flow Gallery, right? Social Feed is the solution, providing you the options to pull feeds automatically from these Social Media giants, all 100% compatible with Flow Gallery.
Available here (sold separately)
- Display photography, audio and video including self hosted multimedia.
- Choose columns or rows to display your work
- Plays audio and video natively in modern HTML5 browsers and switches over to Flash/Silverlight for older browsers.
- Can embed Youtube, Vimeo and Dailymotion videos.
- Supports multiple gallery albums or sets.
- Items can be shown as cards or as tiles. Also albums can be shown with stacked effect or as tiles.
- Items can have titles and/or descriptions with various options of showing them based on item display style.
- There are numerous options of animating item/album entrances, titles, descriptions and the lightbox.
- Filter items by file type or custom categories.
- Sort items by title, type or custom sort parameters, both numeric and alphabetic and in either ascending or descending order.
- Show/hide the various menu bar components, fix the menu bar on page scroll, or even hide it completely. Also the option to provide custom labels for the various menu bar components
- True HTML5 Fullscreen option in supported browsers.
- Deep-linking feature which provides links to individual items, with album support, allowing you to bookmark/share them.
- Load items in chunks which can either be loaded manually or automatically as the page is scrolled.
- Allow sharing of items to popular social media sites from within the gallery.
- Option to build your gallery by scanning a folder of photos or videos, with support for albums.
- Display your photos’ EXIF data as item descriptions.
- Enable caching of data to have faster loading. Useful for Youtube/Vimeo/Dailymotion, folder scanning, EXIF extraction.
- The gallery items can also act as links to external pages.
- Several useful developer friendly API functions and events have been provided.
Don’t forget we have the same beautiful Flow Gallery Plugin available in WordPress!
- Autoplay option will not work in mobile devices. This is disabled by device manufactures.
- Player volume setting will not show up or work in Android devices. You have to control the volume through the device’s own volume buttons.
- Also some of the modern HTML5 features such as Fullscreen will only work in modern browsers.
- The plugin uses Youtube API v3 for which an API key needs to be obtained from Youtube
- The gallery script has been tested and is fully compatible with jQuery 1.9+. and also jquery 2.0+.
- If you have any query regarding any feature of the gallery before purchasing then please post your query in the comments section and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Flow Gallery comes complete with detailed walk through and installation documentation.
We manage support Mon – Fri through the Comments section on each item page.
- Availability of the author to answer questions.
- Answering technical questions about item’s features.
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues.
- Help with included 3rd party assets.
Version 2.0.2 (3 February, 2021)
• Fixed an issue with parsing the response from the Vimeo API
Version 2.0.1 (24 May, 2016)
• Fixed a video size issue in Chrome.
Version 2.0.0 (10 February, 2016)
• Added the ability to create a gallery instance by scanning a folder of videos. • Custom categories can be now specified when scanning a folder of photos/videos. • Provided the ability to specify custom labels for the various components in the gallery menu bar. • Added the option to specify the maximum video width inside the lightbox. • Added the option to hide the names of categories in the Filter menu for which there are no galley items present. • Thumbnails in the gallery are now provided with alt tags containing the item titles. • Fixed an issue with the playing of audio and videos in mobile devices.
Version 1.6.3 (13 January, 2016)
• Fixed a problem with deep linking of items and social media sharing when the shuffle option was enabled.
Version 1.6.2 (30 November, 2015)
• Fixed an automatic chunk loading bug when the gallery was made fullscreen. • Fixed a bug that prevented the "columns" mode from working when the gallery container did not have an id attribute. • Added a css fix to prevent animation flickers in Chrome.
Version 1.6.1 (30 July, 2015)
• Fixed a bug with onscroll chunk loading that showed a brief flash of extra padding. • Fixed a bug with chunk loading when albums were present in the gallery. • Fixed an item height issue in "rows" style grid. • Fixed a video fullscreen bug.
Version 1.6 (5 May, 2015)
• Fixed an issue with jQuery.extend() that was happening when plugin parameters contained arrays. • Added two events related to the overlay or lightbox of the gallery. • Added six new API methods.
Version 1.5 (27 April, 2015)
• Fixed a bug with the filtering/sorting animation. • Fixed a bug with the menubar navigation when there were albums. • Added better support for HTML5 Fullscreen in IE11. • When the lightbox/overlay is open then items can now be browsed by swiping in touch-screen devices.
Version 1.4 (15 April, 2015)
• The plugin now uses Youtube API v3. • Fixed a bug with items layout when the browser window was resized. • Minor js tweaks.
Version 1.3 (3 April, 2015)
• Significant performance improvement in filtering and sorting animations. • The plugin now shows the index number of the visible item in the modal overlay. • Some styling tweaks.
Version 1.2 (22 March, 2015)
• Added a new API event that fires when the plugin loads the contents of an album. • Made some minor tweaks to the plugin's js and css files.
Version 1.1 (16 March, 2015)
• Gallery items/thumbnails can now act as links to external pages with the option of opening those links in new windows/tabs.
Version 1.0.1 (13 March, 2015)
• Fixed some minor bugs.