Flip is the web’s most advanced Flip Counter plugin. It’s easy to setup, amazingly flexible and ships with beautiful animations and presets.
Whether you want to visualize visitor counts, count down to a date, show upload progress, social media followers, or donation status, Flip has got your use case covered.
Quick feature overview:
- Beautifully animated | Flip Counters look and feel like real life flip clocks.
- 10 Unique Presets | Pick one and be done, build your own, or use as starting point.
- Responsive and Mobile Friendly | Works everywhere.
- Fast and Beautifully Animations | Optimized for fast performance.
- Works on all Major Browser | If not supported, falls back gracefully.
- Countdown to Date | Count down towards that sale or website launch!
- Count Up Since Date | How many days ago was our major event?
- Countdown Scheduler | Automatically countdown towards each Sunday at 10
- Count values | How is our sale going?
- Show plain text | Use as billboard to show text.
- Sync with Server | Make sure the time is synced with your server.
Flip ships with extensive documentation on all it’s capabilities.
Just contact us through the form on the Support page, we’re always happy to help out with any questions or problems.
Beautiful Animations | Today, it’s all about a nice and smooth user experience, this is where Flip delivers big time.
HTML Based Flipper | Flip Counter features like shadows, colors, font, size and shape are all customizable with CSS.
Individual or Composed | One giant flipper or a flipper for each character, no problem!
Animation Controls | Set flip animation speed and define animation easing modes (ships with 24 different ease methods). Because Flip uses Tick Counter it also features delayed flip panel updates and flip panel value interpolation.
Combine with Boom | Combine with free Boom plugin to add sounds to flip panel updates.
Responsive | This is 2017, Of course this plugin is responsive.
Mobile Friendly | Tick is designed to work mobile first and scales nicely to bigger resolutions.
Very Fast | Tick’s code is optimized for performance.
Standalone | No client-side or server-side frameworks or libraries are required. But if you like jQuery, Tick Counter ships with a handy jQuery wrapper API.
Easy to Configure | Setting up Tick is a matter of adding some classes and data attributes to your HTML and presto, you’re ready to go!
Layout | Tiny layout framework to compose counters horizontally, vertically or lay them on top of each other.
Transforms | Tick ships with 30+ data transforms which you can use to format and animate the output value to your liking.
And Much More | Read about all Tick’s features
- Internet Explorer 11+
- Safari OSX 9+ & iOS 9+ | Safari on Windows is no longer supported by Apple
- Android 5+ | Not all Android devices behave the same, works on most modern Android devices, if you run into trouble, let us know
Use the API
supported property to determine if the client browser supports Tick.
- Installation instructions
- 10 Unique presets
1.3.2 | 23-02-2017
tweentransforms handling of string input.
destroymethod destroying a little bit too much property.
boomplaying a sound when value did not change.
boomreturning the wrong element definition (‘audio’ instead of ‘boom’).
1.3.1 | 21-02-2017
- Fixed problem where
Tick.createwould throw an error if no element and no options were supplied.
1.3.0 | 20-02-2017
- Initial release of Flip.
1.2.0 | 15-02-2017
- Initial release of Line.
- Add cancel method to internal animation function.
- Add value and tween transform functions.
data-valueattribute to default text view.
- Improved step, spring and arrive transform functions.
- Improved internal counter setup.
1.1.0 | 31-01-2017
- Initial release of Swap.
- Improved internal duration code.
- Fixed timer reset method, did not reset.
- Added “ms” as milliseconds Time Unit.
- Added duration transform.
1.0.0 | 26-01-2017
- Initial release of Dots.