Flex Map is a wordpress map plugin that provides many features with different map types such as creating area mapping, polygone, polyline, circle, rectangle, single markers, street view markers. With a simple visual map editor, It is extremely easy to make and place your map anywhere on your frontend wordpress site.
- Simple shortcode, you can place it everywhere on frontend.
- Area mapping allow you to create many type of maps: polyline, polygon, rectangle, circle or your own shape
- Customizable map layout or auto responsive.
- Individual control. Rich options.
- Map markers with diversified icons or upload your own.
- Map markers legend with slide show style.
- Big style libraries with Snazzymap.
- Unlimited maps per post/page.
- Visual composer ready
- No more coding, everything is editable via our Visual Map Editor
- Import / Export maps data.
- And many interest features will be updated soon.
- Installation and Instruction manual can be found at Flex Map Document
- If you can’t find what you need please do not hesitate to post help at support forum or contact our support team at email@example.com
Area mapping multi-shape type:
Ulimited map style with Snazzymap API integrated
Map lengend slideshow style
Multiple map types
Visual map editor
Visual Composer ready
------------ [05-30-2016] ----------- # Version 1.0.2 Release - Manage markers with categories - Supporting do WP shortcode system in map markers description - Zero id bug when import map fixed - Inverted word bug on panel when installed WP 4.5.2 fixed - Can not save map at second time bug fixed ------------ [12-10-2015] ----------- # Version 1.0.1 Release - Add Fast Markers - Live hightlight marker on Visual map editor - Improving user experience in backend. - Margin bug fixed ------------ [09-28-2015] ------------ #! Initial Release