Flexible Table Pricing Matrix for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Price Matrix helps to show the price of variable products become easier and more intuitive under price list.
WHY USE THIS PRODUCT – PRODUCT BENEFIT
Price Matrix for Woocommerce WordPress will bring many huge benefits as below:
+ For customer
– Help customers easily find the price when looking at the Pricing table instead of click on each drop-down box
– Save huge time for customers on shopping
+ For admin
– Admin can change the price with a few seconds by entering the price in the table without manually enter the price
– Easy to install and configure
– Allow admin to edit colors, background of table easily.
HOW IT WORKS FOR CLIENTS
Your customer can are easy to use Price Matrix for Woocommerce WordPress with steps below:
- Step 1: Click on the product you want to buy, see the price of each product attribute based on the price list.
- Step 2: Click on the price in the table and click add to cart.
HOW IT WORK FOR SHOP OWNER
If shop owner have a little knowledge about technology, just follow steps below to see how Price Matrix for Woocommerce WordPress works easily:
- Step 1: Install Plugin: Plugins => Add New => Upload Plugin. Choose a file of this plugin to upload and install file. Then active plugin.
- Step 2: Setting Brand: WooCommerce => Settings => Price Matrix.
- Step 3: Create new products. Click Variable Product, add attributes of the product and click Save attributes.
- Step 4: Click on tab Price Matrix and choose Attributes and direction of attributes.
- Step 5: Click Save Price Matrix and click Enter Price to enter the price for attributes of the product.
- Display the Pricing table in the product details page: You can choose any position to display Pricing table on the details page.
- One click to get the price: Just click on the price in the pricing table and click “Add to Cart” button to complete, you don’t need to select every attribute of the product.
- Display in vertical/horizontal Direction: Admin can show attributes in the pricing table with vertically or horizontally direction.
- Heading Tittle: Admin can Hide or Show the Title of Pricing table easily in the admin panel.
- Easily customize: Allow admin can edit colors and the background of the table.
- Enter the price simply: Instead of entering the price manually, you can enter price directly on the pricing table on the admin panel.
- Show price of product in details: When you hover in the box, it will show the details about price information of the product.
- Easily choose direction for created attributes: On the tab price matrix, the user can drag and drop attributes in vertical or horizontal direction, then a user can select to show all attributes in the vertical group or horizontal group.
- User can preview matrix in the back-end: After finishing configuration, a user can preview matrix table before showing out in the frontend.
- Easily add/ remove attribute in the Pricing Table: New attributes can be added/removed to the Store Attributes, Shopping Attributes, and Custom Attributes sections. You should keep at least 2 attributes to create a pricing table.
Version 1.2.4 (13 Jul 18 )
- Fixed warning while choose a value of attribute on the frontend. - Fixed error can't add to cart while choose value from table the price matrix.
Version 1.2.3 (05 Jul 18 )
- Fixed error not allow access on configuration page (back-end).
Version 1.2.2 (1 Jun 18 )
- Fixed issue with double click a item.
Version 1.2.1 (23 Nov 17 )
- Fix error "Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page." - Sort value in table - Fix some bug CSS.
Version 1.2.0 (06 Nov 17 )
- Added : Support show 1 attribute. - Added : Support show table with default attribute. - Fix bug: Slow save on product.
Version 1.1.0 (29 Sep 17 )
Version 1.0.0 (30 June 17 )
This WordPress plugin will work so well and smoothly with those WordPress solutions:
You also can refer some other unique products from Netbase team to optimize your website performance: