Simple – Flexible – Responsive.
It’s about time. We can vertically and horizontally center anything without CSS transform hacks!
The Grid keeps to twelve columns (selectable). Flexbox Grid used breakpoints for the responsive layouts (extra small, small, medium, large and extra large) that we come to expect.
Based on Flexbox (CSS Flexible Box Layout Module), the Flexbox Grid System is a very simple css grid to quickly create modern layouts.
Flexbox Grid provides simpler and more flexible layout options in CSS. More specifically, it provides:
- Easy vertical alignment of content within a parent element
- Easy reordering of content across devices and screen resolutions with the help of media queries
- Easy CSS-only equal height columns for your grid-based layouts
Fancy a more modern grid system? All these things are possible outside flexbox, but typically require extra hacks and workarounds to do right. Use Flexbox Grid to take full advantage of css flexible box module for even more control over your sites layout, alignment and distribution of content.
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Horizontal and vertical alignments
- Wide & Boxed Layouts
- Unlimited Possibilities
- Masonry (Isotope) layouts
- Sortable columns
- Developer Friendly
- Free Updates & Support
- SASS files
Version 2.0 / Release: 02/09/2017
- Fixed: Performance
- New: Masonry (Isotope) Layout
Version 1.0 / Release: 03/11/2016