This is a native Android Arcade Obstacle Avoidance Game, written in Java with Eclipse. The aim of the player is to touch the screen of his device and keep the flappy bird robot alive as long as possible. The game features top 5 high scores.
This game can be edited to your likings. Feel free to add more obstacle columns, change any bird speeds or delays…
Comes ready with AdMob interstitial Ads and Facebook Share Feature.
- Includes interstitial AdMob Ads – Make money from Ads easily.
- 21 Different Sprites Included – All sprites are also in .ai format.
- Pause Feature – Player can pause game during gameplay.
- Video Tutorial Included – A narrated video tutorial is included for a quick start.
- Top 5 High Scores – The game saves the top 10 High Scores on the user’s Device.
- Uses Touch – The player touches the screen to move flappy bird up.
- Music and sound – Game comes with music and Audio features. Player can choose to turn off all sound fx or music.
- Facebook Share – Uses Facebook SDK for your players to share their score on facebook and promote your App for free and efficiently.
Music and Sound Fx not includedThe music and Sound Fx are not included. You must use your own. The music used in the demo can be obtained from here: http://audiojungle.net/item/crazy-birds/5445594
- Uploaded to codecanyon.
- Fixed Pause on ‘Tap To Start’ Bug.
- Added counter to interstitial ad. To change appearance counter do so from strings.xml
- Added Banner Ads into code. To enable them do so by unhighlighting the indicated code in screen.java.
- Fixed gameplay between score 7 and 8.
- Changed the old Admob interstitial ads to the new Google play services library.
- Added banner ads. Just put in your ad unit id in the strings.xml file.