Sep 23rd 2016 * Updated to XCode 8
Nov 13th 2015 • Updated the code to get Language codes and work on tvOS
FivesTV is a full word game template where you have to unscramble as many words as you can within the game timer. The more you guess, the more points you earn, and every time you get a word the game timer regresses a bit. Be quick!
Fives TV has a Game Center Leaderboard to show best scores of players, it is easy to customize, native XCode project, Swift language.
Check this video out to see how to setup a Game Center Leaderboard for your app’s page on iTunes Connect: https://youtu.be/4QwjqFpBm_k
- tvOS 9/10+ – XCode 8.x project – Swift
- Game Center Leaderboard for Best Scores
- Multi language
- It uses KYCircularProgress for the game timer design: https://github.com/kentya6/KYCircularProgress
- Easy to reskin
- Well commented code
- User Guide included
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
Have fun with FivesTV, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
Important Disclaimer: We’e recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the AppStore (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.