Jan 5th 2017 • Updated to Xcode 8.2.1 • Updated GoogleMobileAds.framework and its relative code • Added a PLAY AGAIN button in the Game Over controller in the Storyboard, no extra code added, we just connected it as a segue to the GameBoard controller
FIVES is a 5-letter word game where you have rush and make as many words as you can within the game timer. Every time you match a word the timer decreases its time.
It has the possibility to add multiple languages, the User Guide explains how to localize the game and setup lists of words for different languages. The device will detect its current language and show the words accordingly.
Words are stored into a single .plist file in XCode.
FIVES has a Game Center Leaderboard implemented for Best Scores, the User Guide explains how to setup Game Center in iTunes Connect. It is very easy to customize, an addictive game, native XCode project, Swift language.
Check this video out to see how to setup a Game Center Leaderboard for your app’s page on iTunes Connect: https://youtu.be/4QwjqFpBm_k
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- XCode 8.x project – Swift – 64bit
- Universal – iOS 8/9/10+ – Storyboard
- AdMob banners
- Multi Language, Localization included
- Game Center Leaderboards
- Flat UI design
- Share best scores on Facebook, Twitter, Mail
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
- It includes KYCircularProgress library for the circular timer: https://github.com/kentya6/KYCircularProgress
- Apple Mac PC with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID
Have fun with FIVES and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page if you like it!
Important Disclaimer: We’e recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets smilar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the AppStore (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.