23 April 2018 • Replace the AdMob banner copde with the Interstitial one in ImeEditor.swift | Changed Unit ID variable in Configs.swift • Added a "Privacy - Photo Library Additions Usage Description" row in Info.plist, so the app won't crash when you try to save an image into the Camera Roll
10 April 2018 • Updated to Xcode 9.3
FILTERS is a Universal App Template that showcases 39 custom iOS filters (from Apple CoreImage Filters), it’s easy to customize and the included pdf User Guide explains how to edit filters or add a new one. You can also share your edited image to social networks or Mail and Message.
FILTERS is a native XCode project, Storyboard, Swift, very easy to customize, it works with Apple Core Image filters.
What about iOS Core Image Filters
You can check the iOS Filters Reference here: https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/GraphicsImaging/Reference/CoreImageFilterReference/index.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP30000136-SW29
I get a Code signing error in Xcode 8.x
That’s a bug of Xcode 8 with macOS Sierra, check this sample video to see how to fix it: https://youtu.be/z2LemT1_LqA
How to remove AdMob banner ads
Check this video out to see how to remove the code that shows AdMob banners: https://youtu.be/e-HQYnta2Jg Keep in mind that you must repeat the shown steps for every .swift file that contains this line on the top:import GoogleMobileAds
What about free support for this template?
I can offer free support for bugs encountered in the original code. Instead, if you’ve edited the code and messed something up with it, I may apply some fee to fix it either via TeamViewer or by checking your app project files directly on my computer.
Should I use the latest version of Xcode to edit this template?
Yes, I always update my apps to the latest version of the IDE.
- XCode 9.x project – Swift – 64bit
- Universal – Storyboard – iOS 8.0+
- AdMob banners
- Easy to Customize
- Works with Apple CoreImage Filters
- Snap pictures from Custom Camera Controller – Pick photos from Library
- Share Photos to Facebook, Twitter, Mail, WhatsApp and SMS
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID