You have a WordPress site and want to showcase a document gallery on your website? Well, this is where FileBird Document Library gets in to help. This plugin is an add-on of FileBird, which has helped you categorize your media files and attachments into folders. Then, with this FileBird Document Library Pro plugin, you’re able to display those document files in a good-looking WordPress document gallery.
Who needs WordPress Document Library Pro?
If an organization or company needs to upload, update, and manage files in a more productive way, then file management is likely to be beneficial.
Why should you use FileBird Document Library?
An online document library is an appealing source of information for online courses, events, nonprofits, curated information center, LMS, and other service listings.
With a document collection, it’s easy for your audience to find the documents they need. Using search bar or sort functions, they’ll be able to quickly jump to the file and download it if necessary.
A document list and media grid are considered an efficient SEO boost. It helps your website rank for further search terms like PDF, ebook, documents, books, resources, etc. So if you host PDF document file types on your blog, you’ll get more exposure on the Google search engine result pages.
How it works1. Add a new Gutenberg block.
2. Create a new page or post, then edit it using Gutenberg. In Gutenberg editor, look for the FileBird Document Library block and insert it to your page/post.
3. Choose a folder from the settings on the right sidebar.
4. Customize the built-in styling options.
5. Publish the document in list or grid layout.
Sep 7, 2023 – Version 1.8
- Added: Display folder tree on front end
Jun 1, 2023 – Version 1.7.1
- Fixed: Change limit items
Apr 27, 2023 – Version 1.7
- Added: Display Additional content (Caption, Description) - Added: Popup Preview - Improved: Performance - Improved: Pot file - Improved: Cover code into Typescript - Improved: Gutenberg block - Fixed: Cursor pointer when hovered - Fixed: Icon search - Fixed: Border focus search box - Fixed: UI/CSS - Fixed: Conflict query with Enerzee Theme
Dec 28, 2022 – Version 1.6
- Fixed: Conflict with Divi Builder - Fixed: Choose folder (right side) in Gutenberg
Nov 29, 2022 – Version 1.5
- Added: Update new pot files, support Spanish Language - Added: New setting - Auto switch to grid layout on mobile - Added: Option show/hide Extra column in Shortcode
Nov 11, 2022 – Version 1.4
- Added: Show/Hide extra columns - Added: Font size modify control - Added: Padding modify control - Added: Link file control - Improved: Natural file name sort order
Oct 28, 2022 – Version 1.3
- Fixed: Open PDF link
Oct 21, 2022 – Version 1.2
- Fixed: Translate on frontend
Sep 14, 2022 – Version 1.1
- Added: Support translation - Fixed: Bugs
Aug 11, 2022 – Initial Release