Compute and save MD5, SHA1, SHA2, RIPEMD hashes and CRC16/32 checksums for multiple files! Calculate hashes and checksums for the whole file or just specified bytes. Insert hashes into files in text or binary form. Generate file list with hashes in specified format and save it to a file. Rename files and include hashes in file name.
What You Get:
- Professional, high-quality software
- Install and run in just a few clicks!
- Very light weight – less than 10MB
- Fully-functional, transferable license
- Basic support in case you have problems
- Free updates for the current version
- Product customization upon request
How It Works:
1. Select files you want to generate hashes of:
- By dragging files from Windows Explorer
- By copy-pasting files or file paths
- By adding all files from a given folder
- By opening a text file containing file paths
- By recursively searching specified folders for all files matching specified properties: file name, size, text or binary contents, etc.
2. Specify actions to perform:
- Select from various hash types: MD5, SHA1, SHA2…
- Use conditional processing for branching logic
- Choose from various built-in templates
- Save your processing routine to a template for future use
3. Process and save results
- Specify file name pattern using built-in editor. You can use hashes in file names:
- Choose desitination folder
- Existing folder
- New folder
- Absolute and relative paths
- Dynamic names based on processed file properties
Some Key File Hash Generation Features
- Generate (compute) hash / checksum (cyclic redundancy check or CRC) of the selected type for either the whole file or part of it and save it in either text or binary format.
- 8 algorithms are supported: MD5, SHA1, SHA2 (256 bit), SHA2 (384 bit), SHA2 (512 bit), RIPEMD-160, CRC16, CRC32
- Generate hash in binary format
- Generate hash in text format
- Control hash formatting in text mode: lower/upper case, hyphens
- Ability to insert hash in binary format (actual bytes) at the beginning of a file
- Ability to append file path when generating hashes in text format
- Compute hashes for either the whole file or just the specified bytes in range
- Insert hashes into files in text or binary form.
- Generate file list with hashes in specified format and save it to a file.
- Rename files and include hashes in file name.
- Process 1000s of files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic, scheduled, console modes, or directly from Windows Explorer right-click menu.
- Save files to output directory specified using either absolute or relative path, with original or new name defined by a mask.
- Select files for processing based on their name, dates, size, and contents using advanced file search supporting RegEx and advanced wildcards.
- Perform different operations on different files with conditional processing and process branching.
- Detailed processing logs are available in both user interface and log files.
- Run multiple program instances simultaneously.