Webinse File Attacher
Have you thought about making your site more interactive and interesting for your customers? Try Webinse File Attacher and make a simple shopping amusing and colorful with files that customers can attach.
This extension allows users to attach files to clarify necessary info during checkout. There may be some google maps images to clarify the address, or some payment receipts. And a nice touch is that they also can add their avatar photos that will be displayed on ‘My account’ page and near product reviews.
- Comfortable configuration of the extension.
- Extension hasn’t extra code that decreases the speed of work.
- Customers can add avatars, that will be displayed on ‘My account’ page and near product reviews.
- Customers can attach files during the checkout (maps, payment receipts etc.).
- Admin can enable and disable different Webinse Attacher functions.
- Admin can set how the “Browse” button look on the frontend.
- Admin can select types of files that can be uploaded on the site.
- Admin can set a size of the customers’ avatars in different parts of the site.
Administration & Configuration
All features and user interface are fully configurable, installation is fast, and all module settings can be controlled from the Magento Administration Panel.
Version and Compatibility
Webinse File Attacher Extension version 1.0.7 is compatible with Magento Community Edition version 1.7-1.9.2
Feb 08 2017 – Version 1.0.7
- Fixed bug with attached file not always shown in order
Feb 07 2017 – Version 1.0.6
- ACL permission fixing
Feb 07 2017 – Version 1.0.5
- Minor bugfixing - Better package
Feb 06 2017 – Version 1.0.4
- Minor fixing
Feb 06 2017 – Version 1.0.3
- Acl permissions added - Performance improvements
Feb 03 2017 – Version 1.0.2
- Minor bugfixing
Dec 13 2016 – Version 1.0.1
- Possibility to remove avatar images by admin - Send notifications to customers about removed avatar .
Dec 10 2015 – Version 1.0.0
- Function adding a attached file for billing method in the checkout; - Function adding a attached file for payment method in the checkout; - Function adding a attached file for a review product; - Function adding a attached avatar and choose a avatar from an exist list for a customer in the My Account; - Function adding new, editing and delete the standard avatars; - Function looking the attached files in the order view info; - Adjust the settings from system config