The Fielder – a WordPress plugin to show custom fields anywhere on the page using Elementor editor. Displaying the custom fields on your website will no longer be a challenge with the plugin. Feel free to create unlimited post metadata and get additional information without any specific technical knowledge. The Fielder supports the popular Advanced Custom Fields, ACF Pro and Meta Box plugins which makes working with metadata easy and fast.
All you need to do is select a field from the list and the appropriate type. There are available five field types: Text, Object, Array, Table, and Image. Each item contains additional settings. This allows you to display different element types created with ACF or Meta Box plugins such as simple text, number, image, or even repeaters, galleries, objects, etc. Select an icon from the Font Awesome library or upload your own SVG. Add a prefix/suffix for the fields and manage other options. With this lightweight plugin and straightforward settings, you will be able to show the custom fields without any additional effort.
The flexible widget style settings for each field give you to manage the colors, fonts, background, borders, paddings/margins for the text, icons, and other things without any coding knowledge. All this can be configured directly from the Elementor’s interface.
The Fielder for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Features of the Fielder plugin plugin for Elementor
- Support Advanced Custom Fields plugin
- Custom Prefix and Suffix
- Unlimited metadata per page
- Includes Font Awesome icons
- Responsive and friendly to any devices
- Customizable fonts, colors, borders, backgrounds, etc.
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally SEO Friendly
- Included .pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.
1.1.0 – 1 December 2022 Added compatibility with Meta Box plugin Added compatibility ACF Pro
1.0.1 – 23 March 2022 Fixed color setting for SVG icons Removed deprecated _register_controls method
1.0.0 – 4 February 2021 Initial release