The Feedest mobile app is an intelligent RSS feed reader app. It is a feature rich mobile web application which provides the user functionality to add feed urls and the app automatically fetches details data from the feed without any back end technology.
The application is developed on latest Sencha Touch 2.0 and YQL. The app works smoothly on iOS, Android and Blackberry devices.
- Super easy install – just copy and paste the folder in your server.
- Smooth transitions, touch functionality
- Using HTML5 localstorage (Offline) to save, edit, delete data
- Swipe list item to edit, delete
- Multi Language support
- Pull to refresh latest feed items
- Share feeds on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and via Email.
- 5 custom themes with different styles
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices
- Detailed User Guide
- Option to add default feed items – which will be shown for all users and above user’s own feeds
I have maintained strict programming standards in the project. However, I will love to hear if you have any suggestions for improving the app.
The “documentation” folder inside project directory provides all the steps for installation.