“Feedback rating Pro” is a Wordpress Rating plugin to count all Positive, Neutral and Negative users feedbacks for each other and show them in different styles in users directory, user profile page, BuddyPress activity stream, BuddyPress members directory or wherever you need. An Unique algorithm to auto block/unblock users is saving your time! For all types of communities, where needed the trust of users to each other.
Users can add feedback with rating to each other after some communication. After user received feedback he must reply to this one before adding a new feedback to the first user. All received user’s feedbacks and replies are displaying on the one user’s rating page like yoursite/feedbacks/user/user_login (newest updated first) and could be editing from here. New feedbacks are adding here too.
The plugin has an Unique smart auto block/unblock algorithm, which help you don’t waste a time to block/unblock users manually. To turn it on just activate and set settings you like ). User will have been blocked when both conditions will take place together:
- Total Negative feedbacks got by user reach the defined limit (100 by default or what you defined).
- Positive/Negative user feedbacks ratio is below defined (0.9 by default or what you defined).
When you will turn on auto unblock feature, the first time user will has been unblocked after period, defined by you in option “The number of days after user has been blocked to auto unblock this user first time”. Every next auto unblock event for the user will be calculate by progressive formula: the_number_of_days * (unblock_multiplier_base raised to the power of how_many_times_user_has_been_blocked).
Auto block/unblock algorithm works without you! But, if you need, even if this algorithm is turning on, you can block/unblock users manually in bulk action on Users admin.
- Select user’s roles for applying rating. Useful to exclude administrator or include/exclude your blog specific roles.
- Define how many users display per page on mane users directory page.
- Define how many feedbacks display per page on user’s rating page.
- Change positive, neutral, negative labels.
- Select rating icons style from Stars, Thumbs, Signs, or upload your custom.
- Show user total rating in separate (10 positive, 3 negative) or summary (7 positive) style.
- Define delay before next new rating from “user A” to “user B” can be added (in minutes). 1 day by default (1440 min). Useful to prevent cheat ratings.
- Limit total ratings from “user A” to “user B”, 0 if unlimited (by default). Useful to prevent cheat ratings.
- Add Google translate button to user feedbacks page. Its gives auto translate feature to all displayed feedbacks depending on visitor’s browser language settings. Useful to Multilanguage communities.
- Add Buddypress Activity integration (You need to install Buddypress plugin first) to inform community about new ratings added by Buddypress Activity stream.
- Add user’s ratings to Buddypress members’ directory page.
- Allow Ratings from BuddyPress Friends only option.
- Order members in the BuddyPress member directory by positive, neutral, negative or average rating
- E-mail notification to user when he got new rating or his account has been blocked/unblocked.
- An unique smart auto block/unblock algorithm, which help you don’t waste a time to block or unblock users manually.
- Block/unblock users manually in bulk action on Users admin page.
- Sort users on directory page by Name, Positive rating, Neutral rating or Negative rating.
- Add Top 10 users rating widget “Feedback rating Top10” to any widget area supported by your theme. You can display Top 10 by positive (default) or by negative rating.
- Change main plugin page title “Feedback rating” and slug “feedbacks” to any other you like.
- Plugin is translate ready via *.po files, the feedback.pot file included in plugin languages sub-directory. New translation files must have names like “feedback-en_EN.po, feedback-en_EN.mo” (change “en_EN” to your language code). There are no translated files yet.
- When user deleted all feedbacks from him will delete too.
You could use Shortcodes to place user’s rating wherever you like on the site, as described in documentation.
For developers: there are 12 filters available to customizing plugin as you like.
Need more? Please, write me with any questions. Thank you!
- Added filter fdbr_user_info_inside: to filter user info content on plugin’s user profile page. 6 arguments: $content, $user_id, $user_profile_url, $user_avatar, $user_name, $user_rating.
- Added filter fdbr_user_info_outside: to add html before or after user info content on plugin’s user profile page. 1 argument: $content.
- Added: Option: Allow Ratings from BuddyPress Friends only.
- Added: Order members in the member directory by positive, neutral, negative or average rating.