congrats on new module.
what’s the theme you used for demo?
and can i add the form to any hook?in front page or sidebar.
and can i have different forms?
You can add this code in the template
Nice work, GLWS!
The message is also sent to the mail?
Hi , yes.. http://clip2net.com/s/iVdCNW http://clip2net.com/s/iVdFnk
I have a few questions.
1) Does the contact form work with Prestashop 18.104.22.168 with multistore enabled?
2) Does the contact form simply replace the existing contact us form in prestashop OR can it be added to any CMS page?
3) Can the contact form be be configured with drop-downs, choose your state, and other predefined info and is it meant for the front office?
Let me know.
1. Yes Support
2. This is a separate form. Ability to add in template
Where to edit email recipient address? Errors look ugly, without text.
Please check ticket
The module conflicts with my blocking of unwanted IP addresses module (administration error message). The texts are displayed in English instead of French display. The buttons of all modules have become tiny (administration modules). Prestashop 22.214.171.124.
Everything works when I uninstalled and removes this module. Archi disappointed.
Hi. Unfortunately you are too far from site building . The problem is in your third-party modules, and custom template . Thank you for your valuable review
Hi, template is the original one. I have not changed anything. Just the theme colors. Your module is interesting but it is not successful. That’s all. When a module is not working properly, it is always the fault of the buyer. I create prestashop sites since 2009. I bought dozens of modules. I am not an expert module creation but when a module is perfect and functional, I also say. Thank you for your feedback.
This template uses the contact form and we do not have problems. http://themeforest.net/item/cooncook-prestashop-online-store-blog/8933694 I can safely say ( 266 Sales ) that it works fine but not on your site. Merci
before I buy the module I have just a few questions.
1) Does the contact form send also an email to administrator email or just in backoffice of prestashop?
2) Are the fields customizable or are predefined? Can we add more fields?
3) Are the fields translatable? I mean if we have multilanguage site are they translatable?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Unlimited downloads only
$29 p/m on Envato Elements
Download over 18,000 items now
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work