- The plugin only works with images that are added by the WYSIWYG editor
- Visual Composer: You need to insert images using the “Text Block” element.
- Elementor: You need to insert images using the “Text Editor” element.
WordPress FauxLoad plugin allows you to instantly display all images on the webpage with blur effect, before they fully loaded.
Thereby all the content on the page is displayed incredibly fast, regardless on how many images and what their size.
After the image is loading the blur effect disappears and the image is displayed in good quality.
Also, the plugin provides lazy loading of images, allowing you to download them only when they are in the viewing window.
- Reduces page load time
- Reduces page size
- Reduces requests numbers
- Accelerates the display of content
- Reduces mobile Internet traffic
- Easy to install
- Even easier to use
Since the file is new, the browser can show a warning when downloading the archive. You do not need to worry!