NoteThis is the wordpress plugin version of FATS: Force Adblock To Stop PHP Script:
OverviewEasily hide partial or all of your premium content from your users that using AdBlock or Adblocking software.
- Your premium content will be hidden until user deactivate AdBlock.
- 3 methods to detect adblock.
- Support for Adsense’s asynchronous and synchronous blocking detection.
- Support for other ads network and self hosted ads blocking detection.
- Hide all or partial content from your page.
- Hide anything you want in your posts or pages.
- Your content won’t show in Source View.
- Request your content via AJAX after a user detected with Adblock disabled.
- Able to autoredirect page after showing message.
- Easily lock all of your content with Global Lock.
- Show alert every few seconds.
- Whitelist based on IP Address.
- Cross browser detection.
- Easy to setup, less than 2 minutes to setup.
- Highly customizable message and style.
RequirementsWordpress 4.1 (older versions may work but they have not been tested).
LimitationsFATS may not work together with cache system (plugin, CDN, cloudflare, etc).
Locking A Content
- Create your post as usual.
- Wrap your content with FATS Shortcode.
This content will be shown for everbody. [fats] This content will only be visible for visitor with disabled adBlock. [/fats] This content will also be shown for everbody.
- You can use image or other media inside the FATS shortcode.
- Save your post.
Looking for something else?I have created a few items in CodeCanyon that you may want to take a look:
If you have an idea for a website/plugin or you want something to be made, don’t hesitate to contact me.