Fast Charge + Memory Stats app is live in Google Play store. Here is the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cfsuman.me.fastchargememorystats
How it works?
- App boost the battery charging speed.
- This app stop all non-system background processes from the device to boost charging speed.
- This app display details information about the device battery (battery technology, capacity, health, voltage and temperature).
- Battery temperature help users to make decision when should off the device screen to cool down it battery.
- While charging this app display charging elapsed time and how much time need to fully charged battery.
- Finally, This app calculate the charging speed. It show the charging speed as this way, how many seconds take to charge one percent. So if the battery charging speed is 60 second then it take 60100 = 6000 seconds = 1 hour 40 minutes to full charge. If the device has 40 percent charge and charging speed is 60 seconds then it take 6060 = 3600 seconds = 1 hour to get full charged.
- When battery get more one percent charge, this app show a toast notification.
- This app also display how many percent charged after charging started.
- App display charging method while charging.
- App display a nice animation when battery get charged.
- App display many cute icons to make the app more understandable.
- App automatically open when device is plugged for charging.
- App display device memory (RAM) status such as total memory size in MB/GB, used memory size, free memory size and free memory size in percentage.
How this app build?
- This app build using Latest Android Studio 2.3
- This app support Android API version 16 (Jelly Bean) to 25 (Nougat ++)
- This app design based on Android Material Design.
- App images and Icons stored in Drawable folders and multiple sizes (hdpi, mdpi, xhdpi, xxhdpi and xxxhdpi).
- App files and directory organized as Android recommendation.
- All design code written in values/styles.xml file.
- All string stored in values/strings.xml file
- All layout parameters written in values/dimens.xml file (different file for small, normal, large and xlarge screen)
- Colors code stored in values/colors.xml file.
- Layout files stored in res/layout folder.
- All app logics are organized in classes and methods.
- Admob ad settings also written in values/strings.xml file.
- Follow a good understandable naming convention for both files, directories and variables.
- Firebase app analytics is integrated.
- Firebase crash report is integrated.
- Admob interstitial ad setup.
How to reskin?
- To change the app color related value, edit the values/colors.xml file.
- To change string related value, edit the values/strings.xml file
- To change the style related code, edit the values/styles.xml file.
- To change the layout parameters such as margin, padding, text size etc, edit the values/dimens.xml file. There are four different dimens.xml files, so you can set the different value for different files for any specific object. Such as set different text size for different type dimens.xml file (small, normal, large and xlarge screens).
- Dimens.xml file allow to better optimize the app for both phone and tablet devices.
- After all edit the java and layout xml files for deep level customization.
- Edit the drawable xml files to make change on battery progress bar animation.
- You can change the battery images, the battery images located in res/drawables folder in .png format.
- Edit the app level build.gradle file signingConfig section. Set the passwords and file location as your own setup.
- While build the .apk file, don’t forget to check marks for both V1 (Jar Signature) and V2 (Full APK Signature).
- Put your own Firebase google-services.json file on app folder. So, you can get details Firebase analytics report and Firebase crash report.