- Username: demo
- Password: demo123
Please do not change password of this demo account.
Note: Time zone used in Live Preview site is UTC+8
This is a FAQ management web application, developed using Asp.Net MVC. After setup general settings like FAQ website name, logo, links to social accounts, multiple admins can create, read, update, delete (CRUD) FAQ quickly and easily. After creating FAQ, the admins can preview and share the generated FAQ website for the customers / website visitors / followers. The visitors can search, read, share the FAQ to the others by copy link to the clipboard, share on Facebook or Twitter. The detailed features included are as below.
- Admin Login
- Admin Sign Up
- Create, Read, Update, Delete (CRUD), search, sort, filter FAQ Categories
- Create, Read, Update, Delete (CRUD), search, sort, filter FAQ
- Manage New Questions submitted by the FAQ website visitors:
- View and change the status of the questions (New,Handling,Closed).
- View and download the attachments submitted by the visitors.
- Preview and share the resulted FAQ website
- Setup / update system settings
- View knowledge base of some general features of the application
- Manage Account
- My Profile
- Edit Profile
- Change Password
Customers/Website visitors can:
- Search and read FAQ that created by the admins
- Share FAQ (Copy link to Clipboard, Share on Facebook / Twitter)
- Share search results (Copy url)
- The words which matched with the search query will be bold and italic
- View Your/Your Company’s social accounts (displayed in FAQ website footer)
- Send feedback for a FAQ article (Vote whether helpful or unhelpful)
- Submit new question
Upon purchasing this item, you will get:
- Full source code
- Documentation on how to install and some code editing/customization tutorials
- Free Update
- Supports (You can always feel free to contact me for support, I am happy to help you.)
17.2.2020 (V1.0.1) Current Version
- The icons in dashboard have been reviewed and changed.
- Solved bug that the icons in footer not redirect to social media on click.
- First release