This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
Hi – I live this script, On the Cap and let say on the Tea Cup how can we add the Design or a TEXT which can be warp along the product, please advice.
Hi, thank you for purchasing my item!
On the FAQ page of our website you will find the most frequent questions customers have before purchasing the item:
We also have a great Support Center with a lot of articles and discussions, please try to find an answer there first.
If you can not find a solution for your problem, please create a new ticket in the Support Center. We answer questions from our customers exclusively via the Support Center, since it makes the exchange of information easier and faster.
VISIT SUPPORT CENTER
The jQuery version do not share designs by default, but the visual at the product page show screens with share buttons. This is not honest. You should remove this images.
How can I curved the letters!
We’d like to use your plugin for our ASP.Net based shopping cart, and would like to evaluate if it’s possible for us to convert any needed PHP code to ASP.Net, and the amount of effort.
Kindly help with the following questions:
1. I have read your reply to privous comments that only facebook/instagram and loading the templates requires the use of PHP. Through your documentation, it seems saving the personalization to a file also requires PHP. Can you please confirm exactly list of functions that requires PHP? This will help us determine the scope of PHP conversions needed.
2. We have limited knowledge on PHP. Is it possible to get a copy of PHP code that are required on the core functionalities so we can evaluate if it’s possible for us to convert it? (Note: We don’t need the facebook/instagram feature)
3. Are there any options (including billable service) that you can offer to provide a non-PHP solution with full functionalities? (Either purely JS/jQuery and/or via C# .Net code)
1. No only the script that is uploading the image requires php, but you can easily rewrite it in asp.
2. PHP is not required.
3. No sorry, this plugin only includes the frontend product designer.
Thank you for the timely reply.
Can you please elabrate? Your answers “uploading the image requires php” and “PHP is not required” are contradicting.
The image upload requires a server-side script, I achieved it with php but you can easily change the url to the script that is used for uploading an image.
Thank you. We have one more question wondering you can help answer.
We’ve noticed that on your demo, the initial elements (text and the “Converse” design) are masked within a rectangular area, so they are restricted and are not visible outside masked rectangle. However the masked area isn’t applied to any new elements added – new text, predefined design, user uploaded design/image.
1. Is it possible to apply the same masked area to the new elements?
2. How is the masked area defined? We’d like for it to be easily defined by the shopping cart’s administrator.
3. Will it support irregular shapes of masked areas, and how can a administrator define that?
1. Yes. 2. You can use another image element as boundary or define the x,y,width and height. 3. You can only define a rectangular mask for single elements or use a svg as mask for the whole canvas.
Your product description states, “Get it for the most popular platforms” and you have listed “OpenCart” as one of those platforms: https://www.screencast.com/t/SxmsG5EBXb However, I am not seeing an OpenCart option. Are you planning on making this product designer for OpenCart, or do you already have a version available for purchase?
It was supported in the past, but the partner developer for OC stopped working on it. I changed the graphic, thanks for sharing.
can we upload more templates like: other models of phone so that our customer can get more options??
Yes of course
PRE PURCHASE QUESTION
Hey, I would like to know if it possible to upload my own print-ready template, for example .ai or .svg, and will it be editable? Could I move a logo, after uploading?
yes this is possible, but only svg is supported as vector graphic.
Has anyone purchased and implemented Fancy Product Designer on a Squarespace site? If so can you share a link? Thanks!
How can I get the result without background images? This is necessary for printing. In the demo the result is always with a background picture.
You can mark elements as exludeFromExport in the parameters and when generating an image, the elements is not in the generated image.
The provided code is obfuscated and it is hard to modification. The structure of the app is hardcoded, it includes a lot of files with a determinate paths. I change some of the include urls, but on the end there are some dynamically created font files, which I can change their path. Currently I am trying to integrate the tool in Woocommerce.
Could you please provide the original not obfuscated code?
Also help in modification of the included file paths will be highly appreciated
If you want to integrate it in woocommerce, I recommend to use my wordpress/woocommerce version. If you buy it, I can refund the jquery version.
If you want to go ahead with the jquery version, you find the unminified js files in the source/js folder.
Can I create pre-made templates for customers to select and edit them? I’ll create templates like “Edit Here” and the customer will edit the text. Is this posibble?
Yes you can understand the products module as templates, which are customizable products that the user can select and customize.
This is a pre-purchase question. Do we get the layers separately with their coordinates associated with the design in backend or just the image of the product with the layers merged?
The jquery plugin has no backend, you can only use the api to get the coordinates or to generate an image.
Hello, I am implementing a custom solution with drupal for a community marketplace.
With fancy product designer:
- Can you create a design with several T-shirt templates?
Example: upload a design and ouput 4 final jpg:
- 1 jpg t-shirt “oragnic” blue
- 1 jpg t-shirt “oragnic” red
- 1 jpg t-shirt “basic” blue
- 1 jpg t-shirt “basic” red
Yes you can create custom product templates.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $13.50
This item was featured on CodeCanyon
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work