Fancy FAQ is a complete Frequently Asked Question Management plugin for WordPress. It provides an Fancy FAQ custom post type With category taxonomy which can be used to effortlessly add FAQ sections to your website.
If you like our work, don’t forget to leave a five rating
It’s easy to install the plugin and adding new questions and categories. After adding questions you can show the faq items in your “Post”, “Page”, or in “Widget” of your website using shortcode.
- Custom Fancy FAQ Post Type
- Categories FAQ Item
- Shortcode System with Attribute
- Responsive Layout
- Display FAQ with Desired Category
- Anything You Can Add in Answer Section Through Editor
- Place Anywhere with Shortcode
- Display in Post, Page or in Widget
- JQuery Fancy Accordion Toggle Plugin
- CSS or Image ‘Q’ and ‘A’ Icon
- Full Documentation
v1.1 (Aug 21, 2013) We have some major updates in this version. * Shortcode extended like [fancyfaq category="development" order="DESC" item="5"/]. * FAQ Item showing more than 10 fixed. * Settings Page Added * Now you can use jQuery 'Accordion' or 'Toggle' * Use 'CSS' or 'Image' or 'None' for 'Q' and 'A' icon * Now you can can put custom background color for icons * 'order' attribute added in the shortcode you can now use 'ASC' or 'DESC' * 'item' attribute added in the shortcode you can now limit the faq item showing --------------------------------