Fake Customer Blocker for WordPress
Fake Customer Blocker for WordPress plugin blocks your unwanted spam customers who come to your site and download free items with fake email addresses and test user details. It stops fraudulent transactions and will help your online store grow its business with the power of valid transactions.
This plugin allows refusing orders from specific visitors based on customizable blacklisting criteria. You can block fraud customers by Email Id, IP Address, Country, State, and Zipcode.
Where is Fake Customer Blocker for WordPress Plugin Useful?
Fake Customer Blocker for WordPress is useful for all WordPress websites. It is a perfect solution to stop fraudulent registrations on your store. Below is one small list of the store types you can start using the Fake Customer Blocker for WordPress plugin.
- E-commerce Store
- Product Store
- Fashion Store
Key Features of Fake Customer Blocker for WordPress
1. Block Users by Multiple Domains
Enter a list of multiple domains that are linked to fraudulent transactions to ensure orders are not placed.
2. Block User by Suspicious Email Addresses
Blacklist users based on their email addresses so that you are sure they are not using fake email addresses to purchase products.
3. Block User on the Registration Page
Block users during user registration based on various parameters like email and IP address.
4. Block User at Checkout
Block users at the checkout page by enabling parameters to prevent fraudulent order placement.
5. Block Users by the Multiple Country
Benefit from fraud detection by blocking user orders made from specific countries.
6. Block Users by the Multiple States
Benefit from fraud detection by blocking user orders made from specific States.
7. Block Fraud Customer by the Multiple Zipcode
If you don’t want to apply rules based on the entire State but still want to prevent States’ fraud, get specific – blocks users through ZIP codes.
8. Custom Messages for Errors
Create a tailor-made message for all blacklisted users to clarify why they are blacklisted and cannot place orders.
What Makes Fake Customer Blocker for WordPress Outstanding?
- No Coding Skill Required!
- Secure Your E-commerce Store with Fake Registrations
- Save Your Time for Every Single Fraudulent Registration
- Reduce Losses Resulting from Unauthorized Transactions
- Build a Strong and Profitable E-commerce Reputation
- Easy to Set Up
- Well Documented
If you have any suggestions on how to improve this item, please let us know! We will be happy to consider any advice and appreciate your efforts. We will go through all your feedback weekly and pick the most requested features to include in a future update! Contact us here.
- Block emails for signup based on single and multiple Banned Domains
- WordPress 4.3+
April 8th, 2021 (Version 1.0.3)
* Added: Compatible with Easy Digital Downloads * Added: Compatible with WordPress * Updated: Block by Countries, States, Cities & Zipcodes with WooCommerce Compatible
December 30th, 2020 (Version 1.0.2)
* Fixed: WordPress Compatibility to Version 5.6 * Fixed: PHP Compatibility to Version 8.0
June 6th, 2020 (Version 1.0.1)
* Fixed: Resolve PHP Warning Issue in Admin & Front Side * Fixed: Compatibility with WooCommerce Version
July 9th, 2018 (Version 1.0.0)
* Initial Release