What is it
The Facebook Traffic Generator gives the ability to lock any page on your website and make it visible only if the visitor clicks the Like button.
Increase you facebook page fans, URL likes and Shares & Drive more Social traffic to your website.
You can apply the content locker on all the pages, or only some selected pages, you can also create unlimited number of content lockers which are all independant on each page.
More social engagement = more traffic!
- Lock any content on your pages/posts/website.
- Visitors need to like or share with Facebook to unlock your content.
- Lock an unlimited number of contents (on several pages/posts).
- Customize the title on locking page.
- CSS file to customize the locked content and invite to unlock texts.
- Ability to force the visitors to like or share the page on their Facebook wall to unlock the content (New).
- Gain widespread popularity with minimal efforts!
- Light weight and very fast loaded for perfect SEO scores.
- All share count will be shown including individual sharing count (Facebook Generator Used)
- Simple and easy to use.
- Super clean code.
Force likes / shares and counts before showing content
Define how the buttons should looks like
You can use all the button styles that are generated by Facebook.
Encourage Visitors to Connect with you on Social Media
If you want to convert your site traffic to the best social messager solution, then this plugin is the right one!
Valid on all browsers and devices
Internet Explorer (8+)
The script includes the full source with documentation. The highly requested version of the social share script puts the power of sharing into an easy to use script.
No configuration is needed. Just copy a few lines from the demo file and your done.
December 10, 2016, Version 1.13
- [Bug Fix] Update on styling - [NEW] Source code protection<br />
November 1, 2016, Version 1.12
- [Bug Fix] Changed CSS
October 26, 2016, Version 1.11
[NEW] Facebook SDK updated
October 23, 2016, Version 1.10
[NEW] Simple change sharing options in config
October 22, 2016, Version 1.09
- Fixed: Updated to the new code standards. - Fixed: Appear animation breaking for some users. - Lots of minor bug fixes and browser compatibility fixes.