Did you ever wanted to have your Facebook wall and posts (with the their comments and Facebook likes) on your own website? You have it. This Facebook client application enables you to get that displayed in a very nice way. And also to include your timeline into any website using the generated embed code !
Features- Facebook connect and Graph API integration.
- Ability to display your Facebook wall
- Ability to display your personal posts
- More button to load more posts without reloading the page
- Ability to update your Facebook status.
- Ability to view the number of likes on each post
- Ability to view comments
- Uses AJAX technology to load content (jQuery).
- Session management (login//logout).
- Nice vertical timeline
- Updated with the latest Facebook changes
- Embed code to integrate your timeline into any website (new)
Updates02 Sep 2015
- Updated to the latest Facebook API v2.4
- Resigned the timeline display in a much more friendly way
- Added the ability to integrate your timeline into any website with an embed code
- Deprecated the add comment and like features because of Facebook changes imposing to app to have the “publish_actions” permission approved before doing these actions
14 Sep 2014
- Added the ability to play the videos within the app
- Fixed a small bug causing the add comment not working with more posts are loaded
- Ability to like a post right from the app, and view the existing likes
- Ability to share a post on Facebook on your own wall
25 May 2014
- Updated the app to the latest Facebook API v2.0
- Updated the app with the latest Bootstrap framework
9 Dec 2012
- Update to the latest Facebook SDK and API changes
- Better comment display and new comment posting
- Improved the timeline display
- Added a responsive design to make it display also fine on the iPad and most mobile devices
- Added the ability to post of his friends wall right from the app
20 sep 2011
- Added OAuth 2.0 support