This Facebook Plugins for WordPress is the ultimate and most advanced plugin to integrate Facebook Plugins, Dialogs and Facebook comments into your blog or website. It’s using WordPress shortcodes to make it very simple to add a Facebook plugin or dialog into any blog post or page. The plugins also comes with 4 widgets ready to be customized + a way to automatically add a Like button and/or the Facebook comment system into all your posts and pages.
Features- 11 Facebook plugins that can be integrated with one line of code.
- 3 dialogs using native Facebook popups.
- Shortcode support for all the plugins and dialogs.
- 8 widgets ready to be customized (Like button, Send button, Follow button, Share Button, Page Plugin, Embedded Posts, Embedded Videos, Comments (New))
- Automatically add a Like Button to all your posts or pages.
- Automatically integrate Facebook comment to all posts and pages.
- Easy way to customize the look and options of the plugins.
- A way to disable the WordPress default comments.
- All widgets are supporting unlimited instances (based on the WordPress Widgets API )
- Customize in which posts and pages the automatic like button, and Facebook comment are displayed
- Rich documentation and each shortcode parameter is documented.
- Compatible with the Facebook WPress for WordPress.
DemoDemo of all Plugins, Facebook comments and Dialogs.
News and Updates7 Jan 2017 – v3.3
- General code improvements
17 August 2015 – v3.2
- Added a new widget to display the Facebook comments
14 August 2015 – v3.1
- Fixed a small bug with the widgets showing an error
6 August 2015 – v3.0
- Updated to the latest Facebook SDK v2.4
- Added the new embed videos plugin
- Removed the plugins deprecated by Facebook (Facepile, Activity Feed and Recommendations box)
- Renamed the Like box to the new Pages plugins
- Added 2 new dialogs (Send message and share on Facebook)
- Updated the comments plugins to the new one
- Updated the plugin backend interface
15 July 2014
- Fixed a small issue with the Facebook comments not appearing with certain themes
3 June 2014
- Updated to the latest Facebook API v2.0
- Added 3 new widgets and shortcodes (follow button, share button and embedded posts)
- Updated the available Facebook plugins with the latest codes
28 Sept 2012 – major update to v2.0
- Added the Send buttons support within the Like buttons
- All widgets are now supporting unlimited instances (based on the WordPress Widgets API)
- New send button widget
- Removed the “Live Stream” deprecated by Facebook.
- Customize in which posts and pages the automatic like button, and Facebook comment are displayed.
- Added more customizations to all plugins
12 July 2011
- Added a way to use the featured image when a page is liked (Open Graph protocol integration).
- Added a way to enable the comments moderator tool by declaring the admin(s).
8 May 2011
- Added an option to set a comment header title from the plugin settings.
- Added color scheme support for all comments (light + dark).