Do you want to grow your business with a technology bot?
Facebook Messenger Chat with Bot for WordPress uses Facebook Messenger Bot API to help you make a bot which can automatically answer questions from your customers/visitors. This is the best way to help you save time and grow your business – Your customers can receive answers instantly when you are not online. The bot does that. It’s amazing!!!
LIVE DEMO CHAT WITH BOTYour psychic bot – daily predictions and more! => Test Now
Or go to m.me/ninjateam.org to chat with our support
- WORK SMART AT LOGIC + FACEBOOK’S BOT TECHNOLOGY
- MAKE AN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR YOURSELF
- 24/7 AUTO CHAT
- DO NOT MISS POTENTIAL CLIENTS
- AUTO SALES 24/7
- BOOST YOUR SALES – GROWING YOUR BUSINESS
- SAVE YOUR MONEY – no need to hire A REAL staff
- LOGIC WITH BUTTON TEMPLATE
- NO CODING SKILLS REQUIRED
- AND MORE…
HOW IT WORKSYou can set up answers when your customers ask questions.
- When client typing “Hello”
- Bot say: Hello there! How can I help you?
- Client: I want to buy a gift for my son
- Bot: You can take a look at our products here [product link]
Wooo Hooo!!! Amazing. Yes, we have a backend for you to set up it in an easy way.
WAYS BOTS ARE BEING BUILTSpring offers a personal shopping assistant on Messenger. Try it
Poncho sends entertaining weather forecasts. Try it
CNN delivers the latest headlines and curated news coverage. Try it
For more details. Please read at: https://messengerplatform.fb.com/
TUTORIAL – HOW TO SET UP THIS MESSENGER BOT
Please follow this tutorial: https://ninjateam.org/set-facebook-chat-bot-wordpress/
Your WordPress site needs to be served over HTTPS. You can get FREE SSL at https://letsencrypt.org/
NOTICEYou consent to purchase our plugin which is built under Facebook Developers API, and you agree to the fact that Facebook can change any settings in their API functions at anytime they like. If these changes do affect some parts of the functions of our plugin, we’d do our best to make sure the plugin still serve you, but in case some functions becomes deprecated due to these Facebook changes, then you accept it like so. Thank you so much.
Jun 7, 2019 – Version 2.8
- Fixed: Command setting for image, video, audio, file attachment
Jan 28, 2019 – Version 2.7
- Fixed: Error with Apostrophes on button text - Fixed: Small bugsJul 2, 2017 – Version 2.6
- Fixed: Advanced keywords - Fixed: Callback URL error - Fixed: Some small errorsSep 2, 2016 – Version 2.5 with BIG updated
- Added: Allow use web_url - Added: Shortcode [search post keyword] to run with callback button - Added: Reply with random keyword (the keywords separated by |) - Added: More template by Facebook Messenger just added: + Quick Replies + Receipt Template + File Attachment + Video Attachment - Fixed: Don't action when user press like button - Fixed: Display message when search posts not existJun 6, 2016 – Version 2.3
- Fixed: UTF-8 for button templateMay 25, 2016 – Version 2.2
- Fixed: Media uploadMay 17, 2016 – Version 2.1
- Added: Search categories by use: Search categories "keyword" - Added: Add button "Get Started" with action - Updated: Display Latest Posts by use: Latest Posts - Updated: Search Posts by use: Search Posts "keyword"May 14, 2016 – Version 2.0 with BIG updated
- Added: Button template - Added: Logic for button (I will have a post to show how to use this function soon) - Added: Post-back for button - Added: Delete function - Added: Support shortcode: [client name] - Added: Support image - Added: Pagination - Fixed: Small bugsMay 1, 2016 – Version 1.2
- Fixed: Small bugsApr 25, 2016 – Version 1.1
- Added: Bot can understand posts, pages, categories - Added: Set time for bot working - Added: Logic keywords (Equal, Begin with, End with, Contain) - Added: Auto reply when bot don't understand your commandApr 17, 2016 – Version 1.0
- Version 1.0 Initial Release