Facebook Events – Elementor Addon is a calendar addon for Elementor that will enable you to display events from Facebook Page in your WordPress website using Elementor.
Due to April 2018’s Facebook API update, the plugin won’t be able to show events from the pages you are not admin of using Facebook API. So before you setup the plugin, make sure you are admin of the Facebook Page.
If you require to show events from Public Facebook Pages that you are not admin of, then you will need to submit your Facebook APP for review to get approved for “Page Public Content Access” permission.
NOTE: Displaying Events from Facebook Groups doesn’t work right now due to API changes. You will need SSL certificate installed on your server. Please make sure your server can be access with https protocol. You can use CloudFlare service for free SSL if your webhost don’t provide SSL for free and you want a quick solution.
The Plugin uses Facebook official Graph API to display the events.
- Easy to install and step by step instruction on how to setup.
- Easy to understand admin interface to configure the plugin settings
- POT files available with the plugin to translate with your WordPress language setup.
- WPML and qTranslate string translation ready.
- Your Facebook Page calendar is just few click, drag, drop and few keystrokes away.
- Not limited to one instance per page. Will support multiple instance of calendars
- Each widget instance has their own independent styling and settings.
- Fast and responsive
- Supports multiple Pages per calendar
- Select timezone for the calendar date time or show event dates per user’s browser timezone.
- (NEW Feature) Ability to enable/disable Popup with Event Details per calendar instance.
- Server side caching enabled for better performance
- Semantic-i-cally coded source and any-developer friendly for custom upgrades.
- Responsive to all modern browsers and devices