Facebook Events Calendar WordPress Plugin
Facebook Events Calendar WordPress Plugin is a calendar plugin for WordPress that will enable you to display events from various Facebook Page, Profile or Groups.
The Plugin uses Facebook official Graph API to display the events.
- Easy to install and step by step instruction on how to setup.
- Easy to understand admin interface to configure the plugin settings
- Admin Interface Previews: http://facebook-events-calendar.wppress.net/plugin-admin-preview/
- POT files available with the plugin to translate with your WordPress language setup.
- WPML and qTranslate string translation ready.
- Integration via shortcode or widget
- Not limited to one instance per page. Will support multiple instance of calendars
- Shortcode and widget options for multiple configurations
- Tinymce button for shortcode generation
- Supports multiple Pages, Profiles per calendar
- Select timezone for the calendar date time or show event dates per user’s browser timezone.
- Show your attending events.
- (NEW Feature) Ability to enable/disable Popup with Event Details per calendar instance.
- Works with private Facebook Groups or profile. (You will have to setup your own Facebook APP and use it with plugin. You must be administrator of private group to be able to show events from.)
- Server side caching enabled for better performance
- Settings to configure caching behavior of the plugin via plugin settings
- Semantic-i-cally coded source and any-developer friendly for custom upgrades.
- Highly customizable with CSS support. (LESS file provided)
- Responsive to all modern browsers and devices
With the purchase code, now you will get the latest update and patch for the plugin before it goes live into codecanyon.
Support & Bug Reports:
Please submit your support request or any pre-sales question via my profile or in the comments. If you are facing any installation issue, please contact via my profile with temporary details of your wp-admin so I can have a closer look sooner.
4.9.0 - Bug fixes on popup 4.8.8 - Features Enhancement - Added ability to use own Facebook APP ID. 4.8.8 - Feature enhancement. - Added ability to use own Facebook APP ID. 4.8.0 - Features enhancement - Compatibility fixes - Facebook API Version updated to v2.7 4.5.0 - CSS bug fixes - Update to Facebook API 4.4.0 - Added "First Day Of Week" option to change calendar view. - Fixed some compatibility issues. 4.1.1 - Fixed several bugs 4.0.3 - Some quick fixes. 4.0.2 - Fixed some minor bugs 4.0.0 - Added popup for events detail. - Fixed the issue where calender would not work in some Mozilla Firefox. 3.9.2 - Some hot-fixes as requested by buyers. 3.8.0 - Updated the caching method to WordPress Transient API - Fixed the bug that conflicted with ASP shorthand enabled web hosts for underscore template api. <% .... %> - Optimized to make plugin work better and faster. 3.5.0 - Added ability to hide past events from calendar. 3.0.0 - Upgraded Facebook Graph API to v2.2 2.5.5 - Added translation support (WPML and qTranslate ready) - Small patch update with a minor bug fixed where event wasn't rendering properly when multiple id's were used. 2.5.0 - Added ability to display attending events (will required extended permission for your app "user_events") - Ability to setup your own access token in more better way - Can use "me" instead of ID for your own feed to display created or attending events. - Cleaned up some codes and interface. - Added WP Cron that will attempt to renew the access token if you have created by using your own app details before the access token expired. 2.2.0 - Fixed some minor bugs which was creating trouble while showing up calendar in mobile view. 2.1 - Added enable/disable calendar grid 2.0 - Timezone bugs fixed 1.5 - Added Plugin Auto updater 1.0 - Initial Release