Table of Contents
- What is this?
A. What is this?
A Prestashop 1.6+ addon where users can connect on your store with their Facebook account. The first time they will be automatically registered as a new customer.
- Really easy to set up.
- Multilingual: EN, ES, FR.
2 buttons showed:
- on the Authentication page;
- on the Order page.
- Works with One Page Checkout and Standard mode.
- Not intrusive: ask for the strict minimum restrictions (email and name).
- Secure: no application secret key needed.
- Well-written: 100% in the Prestashop validation!
- Into the backend of your Prestashop, select the Modules and Services menu.
- Click on the Add a new module icon.
- Choose the ZIP file to upload (its name is fbconnect-1.0.5.zip).
- Click on the Upload this module button.
- The module should be listed with other ones, find it and click on the Install button.
The only needed parameter is the Application ID. If you did not create a Facebook application, just go to Register and Configure an App.
When done, fill the Application ID field and click on the Save button.
Why is there no connection button displayed?
Because you do not fill the Application ID onto the module configurage page.
- [Customer] When I click on the Facebook login button nothing happens.
Version 1.0.5 (2016-08-29)
- front: better position en authentication page - API: update the Facebook API from the version 2.6 to 2.7
Version 1.0.3 (2016-07-18)
- front: block not showed when no application ID given - translation: add spanish (ES) - other: add doc folder with all the documentation
Version 1.0.0 (2016-07-07)
- initial version