FeaturesOnce a user has granted your application the permission to interact with his Facebook account, you can do the following with our Facebook class:
- Get the connected user Facebook token (you could for example store it in your own database to authenticate the user later)
- Enable the user to update his Facebook status from your application
- Display the user’s Facebook friends
- Display the user’s pages or applications
- Get the user last status updates.
Documentation and a demo example are included in the source code. We made it simple and clear so that you can understand how you can use the Facebook API into your app or website, and extend the functionalities to comply with the special needs of your application.
UpdatesUpdates 1 Oct 2015
- Fixed an issue when getting some users information
Updates 27 May 2014
- Update to the latest Facebook API v2
Updates 13 May 2013
- Updated the app with the latest Facebook changes and our newest code base
- Fixed a minor issue with the logout feature
Updates 15 Dec 2012
- Updated to the latest Facebook API changes and improved code
- Added a styled demo version, to the previous non styled demo page
- Updated the documentation
Updates 20 Sep 2011
- Update to Facebook new OAuth 2.0
Updates 12 Jan 2011
- Replaced the HTTP Referer variable (not supported by IE).
- Edited the update status function to avoid having the curl method to automatically display the call results.