Hello, i have some questions. Firstly, i want the newest comment appears on the top of the comment box. It seems the oldest comment keep appearing on the top. How can i modify it? Secondly, it seems the comment boxes are different in accordance with different pages. Can i unite those to one and appear the same one on every pages?
If you already logged in to Facebook, then the comment box display a select box in the comment slider, that allows you to set the the newest comments appear on the top.
Facebook automatically recognize the URL and manage the comments differently on each URLs. Therefore it is not possible to display the same comments on all of your pages at the moment without code customization.
1. I don’t see any FB icon (set to medium)
2. I see only 3 posts (set to 6)
I’m using Kallyas Theme
Please send me your website URL with login details via my profile page mail sender and I’m happy to check it.
Thank you but all problems are resolved. The problem couses cache plugin. Thanks for effort.
Great to hear that, you’re very welcome!
hi this pluguin has
Initial Delay time pop up ? like we can put some time delay ? thanks
No, initial delay is not a feature at the moment.
Very much appreciated.. Cheers
On my test site, half of the icon is hidden by the margin of the body. But when I click on it to open the like page and then close it – it’s then visible… Any ideas?
Could you send me your purchase code via my profile page mail sender?
Hello! I would like to ask for help if the “Hide Likebox for already Liked” feature does not work. Of course, I’ve checked the required chekbox. But you can also see the likebox icon page if you have a visitor who has already liked the page. Of course I check that facebook is logged in. I also deleted the browser cache. I’ve also tried Chrome, Firefox, and Opera browsers. Wordpress is the latest. Can you suggest something? That’s why I bought the plugin for its function. Thanks (Sorry I do not speak English, I use a google translator.)
On opening flyout, can the page overlay opacity be changed?
Yes, you can set it on the administration page.
1)Do you have one of these for Twitter as well?
2) If not, can this be used in conjunction with another floatover plugin that will have other social media buttons?
3) The comment flyout—where are those comments appearing, on their wall or page, or on our fanbook page?
4) Is it possible to have them all appear by default on the whole website without having to manually add shortcode to each page?
Like with this for example: https://codecanyon.net/item/float-menu-pro/19751851
1. Yes, Twitter version also available here:
2. Depends on the other plugin, if it is well-coded and doesn’t has any conflicts, then yes.
3. The comments related with your website URL.
4. The comment box displayed on the whole website. Like Box and Fan Page Wall need to be added by shortcode manually.
Thank you for fast reply.
3) I don’t understand. Will their comments related with our website URL appear on our Facebook page and their timeline or wall too?
Can I place on all php-generated pages? How?
Yes, if they choose to share their comments on Facebook, it will be displayed on their time wall so their friends can see and join to the conversation.
However, you can display the posts from your FB Page with the Fan Page Wall feature, that doesn’t related with the comments. It is a read-only wall, like you can see it here: FB Comment Slider Fan Page Wall Example
We talking about a WordPress plugin, could you explain how do you mean PHP-generated pages?
So by default does it share their comments to their wall or no and if not where do they appear on Facebook by default, anywhere?
Yes, we have a custom wp theme based on divi using woocommerce that generates every screen by php
There is a checkbox under the comment field, that is unchecked by default. Unfortunately, this status provided by the Facebook API and can’t be changed. If the user turn it ON, then it will be shared on the user’s personal wall.
If it is left unchecked, then the comment will be visible in the Comment Box on your website only. (specifically on that page where the user left the comment)
The plugin automatically trying to include the Comment Box to all pages by default. I don’t know your custom theme, so if it is doesn’t provide anything, that prevent the plugin to work as it built, then yes, the comment box will be included to all pages. (except archives, 404 page and some special pages, that doesn’t make sense to provide comment option)
Furthermore, you have the option to turn it off globally, then include it to specified pages with shortcode only.
I understand now on Facebook thank you. On putting on they page, ours are php generated pages based on a template…I guess the shortcode would work in the regulate? Are you available for hire?
If those generated pages includes the plugin files and has unique URL, then it should display the comment box by default as well.
The shortcode can be also implemented into the PHP code manually instead using the editor.
For custom work, please send me a message via my profile page mail sender with the brief of your concept.
I’ve purchased it because your support is so fast. It works nice out of the box. Now, it is showing automatically everywhere which is good. But I don’t want the follow option just the like and comments; can I universally disable the follow so it won’t show anywhere without having to go and manually insert the shortcode for the other two only on every page?
Oh I just noticed it is only showing Like because that’s what I set for home page options; how do apply both or all three (if I should want to) to all pages automatically?
Simply set the Home Page Style to Comment Box and put the [postbox_facebook_comment_slider] and [likebox_facebook_comment_slider] shortcodes to the pages.
1. I do not have an active facebook page and I will not activate later
Do I need an active facebook business page for the extension?
2. Does the client connect to their profile through the site? And then leave a comment and that’s how his profile picture looks?
Or when it is connected to a browser and enters the site to leave a comment it automatically receives its profile picture?
3. Does this work only by pressing the f button and then see the responses or is it possible for the responses to be displayed right on the page?
1. In this case, you can’t use the Fan Page Wall and Like Box module in the plugin, but you can still use the Comment Box.
2. It is using their Facebook profile image automatically.
3. The comments are visible on the page.
Does the plugin prevent robots from responding?
Should the responder have to be logged in to their profile for the response to capture their image?
Yes. I never seen any comments on Facebook, that made by robots.
Yes, it needs to be logged in.
1. Is it possible to leave a comment even if not connected to facebook?
2. Can I edit a message? And to transfer a number of certain posts after being written to another page?
None of these are possible.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $5.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work